Greed, fear and stock market dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Hommes, Cars H., 1998.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and routes to chaos in a simple asset pricing model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1235-1274, August.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 1996. "Hetergeneous Beliefs and Routes to Chaos in a Simple Asset Pricing Model," Working papers 9621, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Frank Westerhoff, 2003. "Heterogeneous traders and the Tobin tax," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 53-70, February.
- C. H. Hommes, 2001.
"Financial markets as nonlinear adaptive evolutionary systems,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 149-167.
- Hommes, C.H., 2000. "Financial Markets as Nonlinear Adaptive Evolutionary Systems," CeNDEF Working Papers 00-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Cars H. Hommes, 2001. "Financial Markets as Nonlinear Adaptive Evolutionary Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-014/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- G. Ehrenstein & F. Westerhoff & D. Stauffer, 2005. "Tobin tax and market depth," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 213-218.
- R. Cont, 2001. "Empirical properties of asset returns: stylized facts and statistical issues," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 223-236.
- Cont, Rama & Bouchaud, Jean-Philipe, 2000. "Herd Behavior And Aggregate Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 170-196, June.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Farmer, J. Doyne & Joshi, Shareen, 2002. "The price dynamics of common trading strategies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 149-171, October.
- Johnson, Neil F. & Jefferies, Paul & Hui, Pak Ming, 2003. "Financial Market Complexity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198526650.
- Gudrun Ehrenstein, 2002. "Cont-Bouchaud percolation model including Tobin tax," Papers cond-mat/0205320, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sansone, Alessandro & Garofalo, Giuseppe, 2007.
"Asset price dynamics in a financial market with heterogeneous trading strategies and time delays,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 247-257.
- Alessandro Sansone & Giuseppe Garofalo, 2005. "Asset Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Trading Strategies and Time Delays," Finance 0510026, EconWPA.
- Giuseppe Garofalo & Alessandro Sansone, 2006. "Asset Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Trading Strategies and Time Delays," Papers physics/0607276, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Garofalo & Alessandro Sansone, 2005. "Asset Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Trading Strategies and Time Delays," Working Papers 88, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:459-470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fujita, Yasunori, 2007. "Toward a new modeling of international economics: An attempt to reformulate an international trade model based on real option theory," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(2), pages 507-512.
- Kukacka, Jiri & Barunik, Jozef, 2013.
"Behavioural breaks in the heterogeneous agent model: The impact of herding, overconfidence, and market sentiment,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(23), pages 5920-5938.
- Jiri Kukacka & Jozef Barunik, 2012. "Behavioural breaks in the heterogeneous agent model: the impact of herding, overconfidence, and market sentiment," Papers 1205.3763, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Ahmad K. Naimzada & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2014.
"Complexity with Heterogeneous Fundamentalists and a Multiplicative Price Mechanism,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 43(3), pages 233-247, November.
- Ahmad K Naimzada & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2013. "Complexity with Heterogeneous Fundamentalists and a Multiplicative Price Mechanism," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Zhu, Mei & Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Wang, Duo, 2009. "Does the market maker stabilize the market?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(15), pages 3164-3180.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Stock market dynamics; Greed and fear; Stylized facts; Chaos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:343:y:2004:i:c:p:635-642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.