More stylized facts of financial markets: leverage effect and downside correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 1999. "International Asset Allocation with Time-Varying Correlations," NBER Working Papers 7056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Xing Zhou, 2012.
"Universal price impact functions of individual trades in an order-driven market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 1253-1263, June.
- Wei-Xing Zhou, 2007. "Universal price impact functions of individual trades in an order-driven market," Papers 0708.3198, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2008.
- Roberto Mota Navarro & Hern'an Larralde Ridaura, 2016. "A detailed heterogeneous agent model for a single asset financial market with trading via an order book," Papers 1601.00229, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2014.
"Leverage effect in energy futures,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-9.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2014. "Leverage effect in energy futures," FinMaP-Working Papers 17, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2014. "Leverage effect in energy futures," Papers 1403.0064, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:5:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-019-0157-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:408-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen & Gaku Hashimoto & Hiroshi Okuda, 2019. "Development of an agent-based speculation game for higher reproducibility of financial stylized facts," Papers 1902.02040, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:524:y:2019:i:c:p:503-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gu, Gao-Feng & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2007.
"Statistical properties of daily ensemble variables in the Chinese stock markets,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 383(2), pages 497-506.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2006. "Statistical properties of daily ensemble variables in the Chinese stock markets," Papers physics/0603147, arXiv.org.
- Vicente Medina Martínez & Ángel Pardo Tornero, 2012. "Stylized facts of CO2 returns," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Florescu, Ionuţ & Pãsãricã, Cristian Gabriel, 2009. "A study about the existence of the leverage effect in stochastic volatility models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(4), pages 419-432.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:618-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun-jie Chen & Bo Zheng & Lei Tan, 2014. "Agent-based model with asymmetric trading and herding for complex financial systems," Papers 1407.5258, arXiv.org.
- Gao, Yan & Gao, Yao, 2015. "Statistical properties of short-selling and margin-trading activities and their impacts on returns in the Chinese stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 293-307.
- Goswami, B. & Ambika, G. & Marwan, N. & Kurths, J., 2012. "On interrelations of recurrences and connectivity trends between stock indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(18), pages 4364-4376.
- Zoltan Eisler & Janos Kertesz, 2004. "Multifractal model of asset returns with leverage effect," Papers cond-mat/0403767, arXiv.org, revised May 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical finance; Price-volatility correlations; Equity cross-correlations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:299:y:2001:i:1:p:60-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.