More stylized facts of financial markets: leverage effect and downside correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 1999. "International Asset Allocation with Time-Varying Correlations," NBER Working Papers 7056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:618-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Mota Navarro & Hern'an Larralde Ridaura, 2016. "A detailed heterogeneous agent model for a single asset financial market with trading via an order book," Papers 1601.00229, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2014.
"Leverage effect in energy futures,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-9.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2014. "Leverage effect in energy futures," FinMaP-Working Papers 17, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2014. "Leverage effect in energy futures," Papers 1403.0064, arXiv.org.
- Jun-jie Chen & Bo Zheng & Lei Tan, 2014. "Agent-based model with asymmetric trading and herding for complex financial systems," Papers 1407.5258, arXiv.org.
- Wei-Xing Zhou, 2007. "Universal price impact functions of individual trades in an order-driven market," Papers 0708.3198, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2008.
- Gu, Gao-Feng & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2007. "Statistical properties of daily ensemble variables in the Chinese stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(2), pages 497-506.
- Gao, Yan & Gao, Yao, 2015. "Statistical properties of short-selling and margin-trading activities and their impacts on returns in the Chinese stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 293-307.
- Goswami, B. & Ambika, G. & Marwan, N. & Kurths, J., 2012. "On interrelations of recurrences and connectivity trends between stock indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(18), pages 4364-4376.
- Vicente Medina Martínez & Ángel Pardo Tornero, 2012. "Stylized facts of CO2 returns," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Zoltan Eisler & Janos Kertesz, 2004. "Multifractal model of asset returns with leverage effect," Papers cond-mat/0403767, arXiv.org, revised May 2004.
- Florescu, Ionuţ & Pãsãricã, Cristian Gabriel, 2009. "A study about the existence of the leverage effect in stochastic volatility models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(4), pages 419-432.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical finance; Price-volatility correlations; Equity cross-correlations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:299:y:2001:i:1:p:60-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .