Reducing tick size on the Stock Exchange of Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 1983. "Transaction costs and the small firm effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 57-79, June.
- McInish, Thomas H & Wood, Robert A, 1992. " An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 753-764, June.
- Harris, Lawrence E, 1994. "Minimum Price Variations, Discrete Bid-Ask Spreads, and Quotation Sizes," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 149-178.
- Ball, Clifford A, 1988. " Estimation Bias Induced by Discrete Security Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(4), pages 841-865, September.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1991. "Stock Price Clustering and Discreteness," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 389-415.
- Petersen, Mitchell A. & Fialkowski, David, 1994. "Posted versus effective spreads *1: Good prices or bad quotes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 269-292, June.
- Cho, David Chinhyung & Frees, Edward W, 1988. " Estimating the Volatility of Discrete Stock Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 451-466, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Hau, 2006.
"The Role of Transaction Costs for Financial Volatility: Evidence from the Paris Bourse,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 862-890, June.
- Hau, Harald, 2002. "The Role of Transaction Costs for Financial Volatility: Evidence from the Paris Bourse," CEPR Discussion Papers 3651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Rydge, James, 2006. "The current state of Asia-Pacific stock exchanges: A critical review of market design," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Pantisa Pavabutr & Sukanya Prangwattananon, 2009. "Tick size change on the Stock Exchange of Thailand," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 351-371, May.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0632-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, "undated".
"On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
22-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999. "On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-079/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthew J. Clayton & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999. "On the Formation and Structure of International Exchanges," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-057, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Ascioglu, Asli & Comerton-Forde, Carole & McInish, Thomas H., 2010. "An examination of minimum tick sizes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 40-48, January.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cai, Jun & Chan, Kalok & Hamao, Yasushi, 2007. "Tick size change and liquidity provision on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-194, June.
- Clayton, Matthew J. & Jorgensen, Bjorn N. & Kavajecz, Kenneth A., 2006. "On the presence and market-structure of exchanges around the world," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 27-48, February.
- Tapia Torres, Miguel Ángel & Moreno Muñoz, Jesús David & Gil Bazo, Javier, 2005. "Price dynamics, informational efficiency and wealth distribution in continuous double auction markets," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb057819, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- G. G. Booth & P. Iversen & S. K. Sarkar & H. Schmidt & A. Young, 1999. "Market structure and bid-ask spreads: IBIS vs Nasdaq," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 51-71.
- Rui Ma & Hamish D. Anderson & Ben R. Marshall, 2016. "International stock market liquidity: a review," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(2), pages 118-135, February.
- repec:uts:finphd:2-2013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bacidore, Jeffrey M., 1997. "The Impact of Decimalization on Market Quality: An Empirical Investigation of the Toronto Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 92-120, April.
- Ke, Mei-Chu & Jiang, Ching-Hai & Huang, Yen-Sheng, 2004. "The impact of tick size on intraday stock price behavior: evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Murphy Jun Jie Lee, 2013. "The Microstructure of Trading Processes on the Singapore Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 4, July-Dece.
- David Abad & Mikel Tapia, 2003. "Impacto Sobre El Mercado Bursatil Español De Los Cambios En Las Variaciones Mínimas De Precios Tras La Introducción Del Euro," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bourghelle, David & Declerck, Fany, 2004. "Why markets should not necessarily reduce the tick size," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 373-398, February.
- Khalil Dayri & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2012. "Large tick assets: implicit spread and optimal tick size," Papers 1207.6325, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:17:y:2014:i:03:n:s0219091514500192 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:3:y:1995:i:4:p:485-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.