Time variation and asymmetry in systematic risk: evidence from the Finnish stock exchange
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bera, Anil & Bubnys, Edward & Park, Hun, 1988. "Conditional Heteroscedasticity in the Market Model and Efficient Estimates of Betas," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 201-14, May.
- Braun, Phillip A & Nelson, Daniel B & Sunier, Alain M, 1995. " Good News, Bad News, Volatility, and Betas," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1575-1603, December.
- Andrew Clare, Richard Priestley & Steven Thomas, .
"Reports of beta's death are premature: evidence from the UK,"
CERF Discussion Paper Series
96-05, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Clare, A. D. & Priestley, R. & Thomas, S. H., 1998. "Reports of beta's death are premature: Evidence from the UK," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1207-1229, September.
- Bekaert, Geert & Wu, Guojun, 2000.
"Asymmetric Volatility and Risk in Equity Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 1-42.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, Campbell R., 1989. "Time-varying conditional covariances in tests of asset pricing models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 289-317.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-44, January.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Ferson, Wayne E & Harvey, Campbell R, 1991. "The Variation of Economic Risk Premiums," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 385-415, April.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Fama, Eugene F & MacBeth, James D, 1973. "Risk, Return, and Equilibrium: Empirical Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 607-36, May-June.
- Koutmos, Gregory, 1998. "Asymmetries in the Conditional Mean and the Conditional Variance: Evidence From Nine Stock Markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 277-290, May.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-65, June.
- Corhay, A. & Rad, A. Tourani, 1996. "Conditional heteroskedasticity adjusted market model and an event study," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 529-538.
- Ghosh, Asim K, 1992. "Market Model Corrected for Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity and the Small Firm Effect," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 277-83, Fall.
- Cohen, Kalman J. & Hawawini, Gabriel A. & Maier, Steven F. & Schwartz, Robert A. & Whitcomb, David K., 1983. "Friction in the trading process and the estimation of systematic risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-278, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:12:y:2002:i:3:p:261-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.