Occupational hazards and social disability insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David Wiczer & Amanda Michaud, 2017. "Occupational Hazards and Social Disability Insurance," 2017 Meeting Papers 111, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michaud, Amanda M. & Wiczer, David, 2014. "Occupational hazards and social disability insurance," Working Papers 2014-24, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 03 Oct 2016.
- Amanda Michaud & David Wiczer, 2017. "Occupational Hazards and Social Disability Insurance," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-11, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:156-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDisability insurance; Occupational choice; Optimal policy;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:96:y:2018:i:c:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.