Further evidence on expectations and the demand for money during the German hyperinflation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Lee, S. R. & Tang, D. P. & Wong, K. Matthew, 2000. "Stock returns during the German hyperinflation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 375-386.
- Zhao, Yanping & de Haan, Jakob & Scholtens, Bert & Yang, Haizhen, 2013. "The relationship between the Renminbi future spot return and the forward discount rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 156-168.
- Dimitris Kenourgios, 2005. "Testing Efficiency And The Unbiasedness Hypothesis Of The Emerging Greek Futures Market," Finance 0512015, EconWPA.
- Jacob A. Frenkel, 1980. "Flexible Exchange Rates in the 1970's," NBER Working Papers 0450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Végh, 2002.
"Modern Hyper- and High Inflations,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 837-880, September.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont, 2002. "Modern Hyper- and High Inflations," IMF Working Papers 02/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 2002. "Modern Hyper- and High Inflations," NBER Working Papers 8930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1988. "Use of (Time-Domain) Vector Autoregressions to Test Uncovered Interest Parity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 296-305, May.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1984. "Use of (Time-Domain) Vector Autoregressions to Test Uncovered Interest Parity," NBER Working Papers 1493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gutierrez-Camara, J.L. & Vaubel, Roland, 1981. "International Shifts in the demand for money in a small monetarist model," Kiel Working Papers 121, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gutierrez-Camara, J.L. & Vaubel, Roland, 1981. "International Shifts in the demand for money in a small monetarist model," Kiel Working Papers 121, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Mussa, Michael L., 1985. "Asset markets, exchange rates and the balance of payments," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 679-747 Elsevier.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "Asset Markets, Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tawadros, George B., 2008. "A structural time series test of the monetary model of exchange rates under four big inflations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1216-1224, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:5:y:1979:i:1:p:81-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed