Demand and equilibrium with inferior and Giffen behaviors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Le Van, Cuong & Pham, Ngoc-Sang, 2019. "Demand and equilibrium with inferior and Giffen behaviors," MPRA Paper 92709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biederman, Daniel K., 2015. "A strictly-concave, non-spliced, Giffen-compatible utility function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 24-28.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- John H. Nachbar, 1998. "The last word on Giffen goods?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 403-412.
- Junko Doi & Kazumichi Iwasa & Koji Shimomura, 2009. "Giffen behavior independent of the wealth level," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(2), pages 247-267, November.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2008. "Giffen Behavior and Subsistence Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1553-1577, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInferior good; Giffen good; Equilibrium price;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:103:y:2020:i:c:p:45-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.