Chaotic sets and Euler equation branching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardini, Laura & Hommes, Cars & Tramontana, Fabio & de Vilder, Robin, 2009.
"Forward and backward dynamics in implicitly defined overlapping generations models,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 110-129, August.
- Laura Gardini & Cars Hommes & Fabio Tramontana & Robin de Vilder, 2008. "Forward and Backward Dynamics in Implicitly Defined Overlapping Generations Models," Working Papers 0806, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Gardini, L. & Hommes, C.H. & Tramontana, F. & de Vilder, R., 2009. "Forward and Backward Dynamics in implicitly defined Overlapping Generations Models," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E. A., 1996.
"Indeterminacy and sector-specific externalities,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 421-443, June.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1994. "Indeterminacy and Sector-Specific Externalities," UCLA Economics Working Papers 722, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1996. "Indeterminacy and Sector-Specific Externalities," Working Papers 96-12, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1995. "Indeterminacy and Sector-Specific Externalities," Working Papers 95-02, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E A, 1996. "Indeterminacy and Sector-specific Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 1403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stockman, David R., 2010. "Balanced-budget rules: Chaos and deterministic sunspots," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1060-1085, May.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & G. Harrison, Sharon, 1999.
"Chaos, sunspots and automatic stabilizers,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 3-31, August.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, sunspots, and automatic stabilizers," Staff Report 214, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, sunspots, and automatic stabilizers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, Sunspots, and Automatic Stabilizers," NBER Working Papers 5703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, David R., 2009. "Chaos and sector-specific externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2030-2046, December.
- Bastiaanssen, W. G. M. & van Dam, J. C. & Droogers, P., 2003. "Introduction," IWMI Books, Reports H043801, International Water Management Institute.
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 1997.
"Balanced-Budget Rules, Distortionary Taxes, and Aggregate Instability,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 976-1000, October.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 1995. "Balanced-budget rules, distortionary taxes, and aggregate instability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- W. A. Brock, 1970. "On Existence of Weakly Maximal Programmes in a Multi-Sector Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 275-280.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:258:y:2015:i:c:p:237-266 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndeterminacy Euler equation branching Multiple equilibria Cycles Devaney chaos Li-Yorke chaos Distributional chaos Increasing returns to scale Externality Regime switching;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:1173-1193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .