Nash competitive equilibria and two-period fund separation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. C. Merton, 1970.
"Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model,"
58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- Leonidas Koutsougeras & Konstantinos Papadopoulos, 2004. "Arbitrage and equilibrium in strategic security markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 553-568, March.
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "The Demand for Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 900-922, December.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, June.
- Malinvaud, E., 1972. "The allocation of individual risks in large markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 312-328, April.
- John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 1990. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model as a General Equilibrium With Incomplete Markets*," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 15(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Rüdiger Frey & Alexander Stremme, 1997. "Market Volatility and Feedback Effects from Dynamic Hedging," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 351-374.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K., 2001. "Asset Pricing under Asymmetric Information: Bubbles, Crashes, Technical Analysis, and Herding," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296980.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos, 2002.
"From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
02-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Gaël Giraud & Sonia Weyers, 2004. "Strategic market games with a finite horizon and incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 467-491, March.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998.
"Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets,"
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
- Giraud, Gael & Stahn, Hubert, 2003. "Efficiency and imperfect competition with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 559-583, July.
- Cass, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "The structure of investor preferences and asset returns, and separability in portfolio allocation: A contribution to the pure theory of mutual funds," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 122-160, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:40:y:2004:i:3-4:p:321-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.