Nash competitive equilibria and two-period fund separation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John, 2003.
"From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 391-400, July.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos, 2002. "From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik," Department of Economics Working Papers 02-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2002. "From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1360, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Giraud, Gael & Stahn, Hubert, 2003.
"Efficiency and imperfect competition with incomplete markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 559-583, July.
- Gaël Giraud & Hubert Stahn, 2003. "Efficiency and imperfect competition with incomplete markets," Post-Print halshs-00499288, HAL.
- Rüdiger Frey & Alexander Stremme, 1997. "Market Volatility and Feedback Effects from Dynamic Hedging," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 351-374.
- Malinvaud, E., 1972. "The allocation of individual risks in large markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 312-328, April.
- Leonidas Koutsougeras & Konstantinos Papadopoulos, 2004. "Arbitrage and equilibrium in strategic security markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(3), pages 553-568, March.
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "The Demand for Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 900-922, December.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K., 2001. "Asset Pricing under Asymmetric Information: Bubbles, Crashes, Technical Analysis, and Herding," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296980.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998.
"Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
- Cass, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "The structure of investor preferences and asset returns, and separability in portfolio allocation: A contribution to the pure theory of mutual funds," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 122-160, June.
- Gaël Giraud & Sonia Weyers, 2004. "Strategic market games with a finite horizon and incomplete markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(3), pages 467-491, March.
- John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 1990. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model as a General Equilibrium With Incomplete Markets*," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 15(1), pages 55-71, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Leoni, 2008.
"Market power, survival and accuracy of predictions in financial markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(1), pages 189-206, January.
- Patrick Leoni, "undated". "Market Power, Survival and Accuracy of Predictions in Financial Markets," IEW - Working Papers 216, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Patarick Leoni, 2006. "Market Power, Survival and Accuracy of Predictions in Financial Markets," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1701106, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Manfred Nermuth, 2008. "The Structure of Equilibrium in an Asset Market with Variable Supply," Vienna Economics Papers 0804, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Ania, Ana B., 2005. "The asset market game," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 67-90, February.
- Gerber, Anke & Hens, Thorsten & Woehrmann, Peter, 2005. "Dynamic General Equilibrium and T-Period Fund Separation," Discussion Papers 2005/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Dmitry Levando, 2012. "A Survey Of Strategic Market Games," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(194), pages 63-106, July - Se.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:40:y:2004:i:3-4:p:321-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.