A discrete fixed point theorem and its applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1996.
"Existence of an Equilibrium in a Competitive Economy with Indivisibilities and Money,"
1996-35, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu, 1997. "Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 101-109, August.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1997. "Existence of an equilibrium in a competitive economy with indivisibilities and money," Other publications TiSEM d8160f44-5f61-430b-9a31-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Mamer, John W., 1997. "Competitive Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Indivisibilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 385-413, June.
- Broome, John, 1972. "Approximate equilibrium in economies with indivisible commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 224-249, October.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu, 1986. "The existence and computation of competitive equilibria in markets with an indivisible commodity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 118-136, February.
- Emmerson, Richard D., 1972. "Optima and market equilibria with indivisible commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, October.
- Danilov, Vladimir & Koshevoy, Gleb & Murota, Kazuo, 2001. "Discrete convexity and equilibria in economies with indivisible goods and money," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 251-273, May.
- Dierker, Egbert, 1971. "Equilibrium Analysis of Exchange Economies with Indivisible Commodities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 997-1008, November.
- Gul, Faruk & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1999. "Walrasian Equilibrium with Gross Substitutes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 95-124, July.
- Martine Quinzii & Carmen Bevia & JosÅ A. Silva, 2003.
"Buying Several Indivisible Goods,"
9720, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Beviá Baeza & José Angel Silva Reus, 1997. "Buying several indivisible goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carmen Bevia & Martine Quinzii & JosŽ A. Silva, . "Buying Several Indivisible Goods," Department of Economics 97-20, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Starr, Ross M, 1969. "Quasi-Equilibria in Markets with Non-Convex Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 25-38, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:39:y:2003:i:7:p:725-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.