Approximate equilibrium in economies with indivisible commodities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Rivera & Michael Florig, 2004. "Indivisible Goods and Fiat Money," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 167, Econometric Society.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna, 2003.
"Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 87-120, May.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 1998. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Working Papers mwooders-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2002. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 634, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 535, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 2000. "Approximate Cores of Games and Economies with Clubs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1790, Econometric Society.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2005.
"Bargaining set and anonymous core without the monotonicity assumption,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 545-556, August.
- Chiaki Hara, 2004. "Bargaining Set and Anonymous Core without the Monotonicity Assumption," KIER Working Papers 599, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Allouch, Nizar & Wooders, Myrna, 2002. "Competitive Pricing In Socially Networked Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 639, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Rivera C. & Michael Florig, 2005. "Welfare properties and core for a competitive equilibrium without divisible," Working Papers wp213, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Iimura, Takuya, 2003. "A discrete fixed point theorem and its applications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 725-742, September.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004.
"Price Taking Equilibrium in Club Economies with Multiple Memberships and Unbounded Club Sizes,"
513, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004. "Price taking equilibrium in club economies with multiple memberships and unbounded club sizes," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04109, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera Cayupi, 2002. "Welfare Theorema and Core Equivalence without Divisible Goods," Working Papers wp197, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Henry Schellhorn, 2004. "A Double-Sided Multiunit Combinatorial Auction for Substitutes: Theory and Algorithms," FAME Research Paper Series rp123, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Schellhorn, Henry, 2009. "A double-sided multiunit combinatorial auction for substitutes: Theory and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 799-808, September.
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera, 2015. "Existence of a competitive equilibrium when all goods are indivisible," Working Papers wp403, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1977. "Local Public Goods and the Market for Neighborhoods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 100, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Thành & Peivandi, Ahmad & Vohra, Rakesh, 2016. "Assignment problems with complementarities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 209-241.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath, 2011. "The Shapley-Folkman Theorem and the Range of a Bounded Measure: An Elementary and Unified Treatment," Economics Working Paper Archive 586, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Martin Shubik & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1982. "Approximate Cores of a General Class of Economies: Part II. Set-Up Costs and Firm Formation in Coalition Production Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 619, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Florig, Michael & Rivera, Jorge, 2010. "Core equivalence and welfare properties without divisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 467-474, July.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:145-153 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:5:y:1972:i:2:p:224-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.