Approximate equilibrium in economies with indivisible commodities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna, 2003.
"Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 87-120, May.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 1998. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Working Papers mwooders-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2002. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 634, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 535, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 2000. "Approximate Cores of Games and Economies with Clubs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1790, Econometric Society.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2005. "Bargaining set and anonymous core without the monotonicity assumption," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 545-556, August.
- Chiaki Hara, 2004. "Bargaining Set and Anonymous Core without the Monotonicity Assumption," KIER Working Papers 599, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Schellhorn, Henry, 2009. "A double-sided multiunit combinatorial auction for substitutes: Theory and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 799-808, September.
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera, 2015. "Existence of a competitive equilibrium when all goods are indivisible," Working Papers wp403, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Martin Shubik & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1982. "Approximate Cores of a General Class of Economies: Part II. Set-Up Costs and Firm Formation in Coalition Production Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 619, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Florig, Michael & Rivera, Jorge, 2010. "Core equivalence and welfare properties without divisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 467-474, July.
- Jorge Rivera & Michael Florig, 2004. "Indivisible Goods and Fiat Money," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 167, Econometric Society.
- Jorge Rivera C. & Michael Florig, 2005. "Indivisible goods and fiat money," Working Papers wp212, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Allouch, Nizar & Wooders, Myrna, 2002. "Competitive Pricing In Socially Networked Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 639, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Rivera C. & Michael Florig, 2005. "Welfare properties and core for a competitive equilibrium without divisible," Working Papers wp213, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Iimura, Takuya, 2003. "A discrete fixed point theorem and its applications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 725-742, September.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004. "Price Taking Equilibrium in Club Economies with Multiple Memberships and Unbounded Club Sizes," Working Papers 513, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004. "Price taking equilibrium in club economies with multiple memberships and unbounded club sizes," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04109, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera Cayupi, 2002. "Welfare Theorema and Core Equivalence without Divisible Goods," Working Papers wp197, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Henry Schellhorn, 2004. "A Double-Sided Multiunit Combinatorial Auction for Substitutes: Theory and Algorithms," FAME Research Paper Series rp123, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1977. "Local Public Goods and the Market for Neighborhoods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 100, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Thành & Peivandi, Ahmad & Vohra, Rakesh, 2016. "Assignment problems with complementarities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 209-241.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath, 2011. "The Shapley-Folkman Theorem and the Range of a Bounded Measure: An Elementary and Unified Treatment," Economics Working Paper Archive 586, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:5:y:1972:i:2:p:224-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed