Wealth optimization in an incomplete market driven by a jump-diffusion process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramkov, D.O., 1994. "Optional decomposition of supermartingales and hedging contingent claims in incomplete security markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 294, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- N. Bellamy & M. Jeanblanc, 2000. "Incompleteness of markets driven by a mixed diffusion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 209-222.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2005. "Controlled Stochastic Differential Equations under Poisson Uncertainty and with Unbounded Utility," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001.
"Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001. "Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation," Post-Print halshs-00167152, HAL.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2007. "Controlled stochastic differential equations under Poisson uncertainty and with unbounded utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1106-1131, April.
- Francesco MENONCIN, 2001. "How to Manage Inflation Risk in an Asset Allocation Problem : an Algebric Aproximated Solution," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:35:y:2001:i:2:p:259-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .