Some global bifurcations related to the appearance of closed invariant curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Rand, David, 1978. "Exotic phenomena in games and duopoly models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 173-184, September.
- Kind, Christoph, 1999. "Remarks on the economic interpretation of Hopf bifurcations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 147-154, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Gardini & Noemi Schmitt & Iryna Sushko & Fabio Tramontana & Frank Westerhoff, 2019. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for the roots of a cubic polynomial and bifurcations of codimension-1, -2, -3 for 3D maps," Working Papers 1908, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.
- Michael Wegener & Frank Westerhoff, 2012. "Evolutionary competition between prediction rules and the emergence of business cycles within Metzler’s inventory model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 251-273, April.
- Agliari, Anna & Pecora, Nicolò & Spelta, Alessandro, 2015. "Coexistence of equilibria in a New Keynesian model with heterogeneous beliefs," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 83-95.
- Alina Szuz & Anna Agliari & Tonu Puu, 2015. "A Cournot triopoly with two identical producers," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 13, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Aug 2015.
- Puu, Tönu & Marín, Manuel Ruíz, 2006. "The dynamics of a triopoly Cournot game when the competitors operate under capacity constraints," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 403-413.
- Agliari, Anna, 2006. "Homoclinic connections and subcritical Neimark bifurcation in a duopoly model with adaptively adjusted productions," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 739-755.
- Foroni, Ilaria & Agliari, Anna, 2011. "Complex dynamics associated with the appearance/disappearance of invariant closed curves," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1640-1655.
- Bignami Fernando & Agliari Anna, 2010. "Synchronization and On-Off Intermittency Phenomena in a Market Model with Complementary Goods and Adaptive Expectations," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-31, March.
- Yu, Weisheng & Yu, Yu, 2014. "The complexion of dynamic duopoly game with horizontal differentiated products," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 289-297.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2012.
"The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 421-427.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," MPRA Paper 33477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," Discussion Papers 2011/121, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Agliari, Anna & Rillosi, Francesco & Vachadze, George, 2015. "Credit market imperfection, financial market globalization, and catastrophic transition," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 41-62.
- Li, Jiaorui & Ren, Zhengzheng & Wang, Zuoren, 2008. "Response of nonlinear random business cycle model with time delay state feedback," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(23), pages 5844-5851.
- Tramontana, Fabio, 2010. "Heterogeneous duopoly with isoelastic demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 350-357, January.
- Angelini, Natascia & Dieci, Roberto & Nardini, Franco, 2009. "Bifurcation analysis of a dynamic duopoly model with heterogeneous costs and behavioural rules," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 3179-3196.
- Ilaria Foroni & Anna Agliari, 2008. "Complex Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Imitation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 21-36, September.
- Negou, A. Nguomkam & kengne, J. & Tchiotsop, D., 2018. "Periodicity, chaos and multiple coexisting attractors in a generalized Moore–Spiegel system," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 275-289.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012.
"Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation,"
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 1469-1478.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation," MPRA Paper 37834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puu, Tonu & Tramontana, Fabio, 2019. "Can Bertrand and Cournot oligopolies be combined?," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 97-107.
- PAPADOPOULOS Kosmas & SARAFOPOULOS Georges, 2019. "Dynamics of a Cournot Game with Differentiated Goods and Asymmetric Cost Functions based on Relative Profit Maximization," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 02, June.
- Agliari, A. & Naimzada, A.K. & Pecora, N., 2016. "Nonlinear dynamics of a Cournot duopoly game with differentiated products," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 281(C), pages 1-15.
- Agliari, Anna & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura, 2007. "Homoclinic tangles in a Kaldor-like business cycle model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 324-347, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete dynamical systems; Duopoly models; Subcritical Neimark–Hopf bifurcation; Homoclinic connection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:68:y:2005:i:3:p:201-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.