Some global bifurcations related to the appearance of closed invariant curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Rand, David, 1978. "Exotic phenomena in games and duopoly models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 173-184, September.
- Kind, Christoph, 1999. "Remarks on the economic interpretation of Hopf bifurcations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 147-154, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilaria Foroni & Anna Agliari, 2008. "Complex Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Imitation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 21-36, September.
- Michael Wegener & Frank Westerhoff, 2012. "Evolutionary competition between prediction rules and the emergence of business cycles within Metzler’s inventory model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 251-273, April.
- Alina Szuz & Anna Agliari & Tonu Puu, 2015. "A Cournot triopoly with two identical producers," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 13, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Aug 2015.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation," MPRA Paper 37834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foroni, Ilaria & Agliari, Anna, 2011. "Complex dynamics associated with the appearance/disappearance of invariant closed curves," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1640-1655.
- Bignami Fernando & Agliari Anna, 2010. "Synchronization and On-Off Intermittency Phenomena in a Market Model with Complementary Goods and Adaptive Expectations," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-31, March.
- Yu, Weisheng & Yu, Yu, 2014. "The complexion of dynamic duopoly game with horizontal differentiated products," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 289-297.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2012.
"The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 421-427.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," MPRA Paper 33477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," Discussion Papers 2011/121, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:281:y:2016:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agliari, Anna & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura, 2007. "Homoclinic tangles in a Kaldor-like business cycle model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 324-347, March.
- Agliari, Anna & Rillosi, Francesco & Vachadze, George, 2015. "Credit market imperfection, financial market globalization, and catastrophic transition," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 41-62.
- Li, Jiaorui & Ren, Zhengzheng & Wang, Zuoren, 2008. "Response of nonlinear random business cycle model with time delay state feedback," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(23), pages 5844-5851.
- Tramontana, Fabio, 2010. "Heterogeneous duopoly with isoelastic demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 350-357, January.
- Angelini, Natascia & Dieci, Roberto & Nardini, Franco, 2009. "Bifurcation analysis of a dynamic duopoly model with heterogeneous costs and behavioural rules," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 3179-3196.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete dynamical systems; Duopoly models; Subcritical Neimark–Hopf bifurcation; Homoclinic connection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:68:y:2005:i:3:p:201-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.