New Zealand׳s fisheries management system: Forced labour an ignored or overlooked dimension?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Batstone, C J & Sharp, B M H, 1999. "New Zealand's quota management system: the first ten years," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-190, March.
- Bess, Randall, 2006. "New Zealand seafood firm competitiveness in export markets: The role of the quota management system and aquaculture legislation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 367-378, July.
- Eythórsson, Einar, 2000. "A decade of ITQ-management in Icelandic fisheries: consolidation without consensus," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 483-492, November.
- Bess, Randall, 2012. "Public management in New Zealand and its effect on institutional arrangements for managing fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 550-558.
- Pearse, Peter H. & Walters, Carl J., 1992. "Harvesting regulation under quota management systems for ocean fisheries : Decision making in the face of natural variability, weak information, risks and conflicting incentives," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 167-182, May.
- Soliman, Adam, 2014. "Using individual transferable quotas (ITQs) to achieve social policy objectives: A proposed intervention," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 76-81.
- Bremner, Graeme & Johnstone, Peter & Bateson, Tracy & Clarke, Philip, 2009. "Unreported bycatch in the New Zealand West Coast South Island hoki fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 504-512, May.
- Alder, Jacqueline & Cullis-Suzuki, Sarika & Karpouzi, Vasiliki & Kaschner, Kristin & Mondoux, Suzanne & Swartz, Wilf & Trujillo, Pablo & Watson, Reg & Pauly, Daniel, 2010. "Aggregate performance in managing marine ecosystems of 53 maritime countries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 468-476, May.
- Clark, Ian, 1993. "Individual transferable quotas: the New Zealand experience," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 340-342, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torkington, Barry, 2016. "New Zealand׳s quota management system – incoherent and conflicted," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 180-183.
- Hamilton-Hart, Natasha & Stringer, Christina, 2016. "Upgrading and exploitation in the fishing industry: Contributions of value chain analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 166-171.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Zealand; ITQs; Fishing industry; Forced labour; Foreign charter vessels; Fisheries management system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:50:y:2014:i:pa:p:74-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .