Monitoring benthic biodiversity restoration in Lyme Bay marine protected area: Design, sampling and analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banks, Simon A. & Skilleter, Greg A., 2010. "Implementing marine reserve networks: A comparison of approaches in New South Wales (Australia) and New Zealand," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 197-207, March.
- Marinesque, Sophie & Kaplan, David M. & Rodwell, Lynda D., 2012. "Global implementation of marine protected areas: Is the developing world being left behind?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 727-737.
- O'Leary, B.C. & Brown, R.L. & Johnson, D.E. & von Nordheim, H. & Ardron, J. & Packeiser, T. & Roberts, C.M., 2012. "The first network of marine protected areas (MPAs) in the high seas: The process, the challenges and where next," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 598-605.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2005.
"Uncertainty and the active adaptive management of marine reserves,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 471-479, September.
- Tom Kompas & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004. "Uncertainty and the Active Adaptive Management of Marine Reserves," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-2, International and Development Economics.
- Day, Jon, 2008. "The need and practice of monitoring, evaluating and adapting marine planning and management--lessons from the Great Barrier Reef," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 823-831, September.
- Jones, P.J.S. & Carpenter, A., 2009. "Crossing the divide: The challenges of designing an ecologically coherent and representative network of MPAs for the UK," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 737-743, September.
- Douvere, Fanny, 2008. "The importance of marine spatial planning in advancing ecosystem-based sea use management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 762-771, September.
- Hilborn, Ray, 2007. "Defining success in fisheries and conflicts in objectives," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 153-158, March.
- Rees, Siân E. & Rodwell, Lynda D. & Attrill, Martin J. & Austen, Melanie C. & Mangi, Steven C., 2010. "The value of marine biodiversity to the leisure and recreation industry and its application to marine spatial planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 868-875, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMarine spatial planning; Marine protected areas; United Kingdom; Lyme Bay; Monitoring; Restoration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:310-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.