Projecting Growth of Metropolitan Areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse Shapiro, 2001.
"Is There a New Urbanism? The Growth of U.S. Cities in the 1990s,"
NBER Working Papers
8357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwarad L. Glaeser & Jesse Shapiro, 2001. "Is There a New Urbanism? The Growth of U. S. Cities in the 1990s," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1925, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2012. "Local governments’ fiscal policy as a factor of urban development – evidence from Poland," MPRA Paper 39176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fullerton, Jr., Thomas M. & Taylor West, Carol A., 1998.
"Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 15-42, Winter.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," Urban/Regional 0403004, EconWPA.
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Local Economic Development and Its Finance: An Introduction," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Geoffrey Hewings & Jae Hong Kim, 2011. "An Application of the Disequilibrium Adjustment Framework to Small Area Forecasting and Impact Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1839, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:37:y:1995:i:3:p:344-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.