Explaining home improvement in the context of household investment in residential housing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haurin, Donald R. & Gill, H. Leroy, 2002. "The Impact of Transaction Costs and the Expected Length of Stay on Homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 563-584, May.
- Philip Arestis & Ana Rosa González-Martínez, 2015. "Residential Construction Activity in OECD Economies," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 451-474, July.
- Ishikawa, Noriko & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2010. "Households' attitudes toward earthquake protection: An empirical analysis of the impact of fiscal support in Japan," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 51-65, March.
- Helms, Andrew C., 2012. "Keeping up with the Joneses: Neighborhood effects in housing renovation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 303-313.
- Choi, Hyun-Soo & Hong, Harrison & Scheinkman, Jose, 2014. "Speculating on home improvements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 609-624.
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Land use regulation and new construction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 639-662, December.
- Kenichi Mizobuchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Replacement or Additional Purchase: The Impact of Energy-Efficient Appliances on Household Electricity Saving," Discussion Papers 1520, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Engelhardt, Gary V., 2003. "Nominal loss aversion, housing equity constraints, and household mobility: evidence from the United States," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 171-195, January.
- Helms, Andrew C., 2003. "Understanding gentrification: an empirical analysis of the determinants of urban housing renovation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 474-498, November.
- Wen-Chieh Wu & Yu-Chun Ma & Steven C. Bourassa, 2018. "Folk Customs and Home Improvement Decisions," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 21(3), pages 317-341.
- Bian, Xun, 2017. "Housing equity dynamics and home improvements," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 29-41.
- Olivier Marchand & Eric Skhiri, 1995. "Prix hédoniques et estimation d'un modèle structurel d'offre et de demande de caractéristiques [Une application au marché de la location de logements en France ]," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 127-140.
- Munneke, Henry J. & Womack, Kiplan S., 2015. "Neighborhood renewal: The decision to renovate or tear down," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 99-115.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:32:y:1992:i:3:p:326-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.