Effects of demand uncertainty on optimal capacity and congestion tolls for urban highways
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Borger, Bruno & Wouters, Sandra, 1998.
"Transport externalities and optimal pricing and supply decisions in urban transportation: a simulation analysis for Belgium,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 163-197, March.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WOUTERS, Sandra, 1995. "Transport externalities and optimal pricing and supply decisions in urban transportation: A simulation analysis for Belgium," SESO Working Papers 1995015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Xinying Fu & Vincent van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2015. "Private Road Networks with Uncertain Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-092/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Nov 2017.
- Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Do, Myungsik, 2005. "The informational impacts of congestion tolls upon route traffic demands," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 651-670.
- Song, Dong-Ping & Lyons, Andrew & Li, Dong & Sharifi, Hossein, 2016. "Modeling port competition from a transport chain perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 75-96.
- repec:eee:transb:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:93-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xinying Fu & Vincent A.C. van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2017. "Private Road Supply in Networks with Heterogeneous Users," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-025/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 12 Dec 2017.
- Lu, Zhaoyang & Meng, Qiang, 2017. "Analysis of optimal BOT highway capacity and economic toll adjustment provisions under traffic demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 17-37.
- Xiao, Yibin & Fu, Xiaowen & Zhang, Anming, 2013. "Demand uncertainty and airport capacity choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 91-104.
- Boronico, Jess S. & Siegel, Philip H., 1998. "Capacity planning for toll roadways incorporating consumer wait time costs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 297-310, May.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:63-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.