Specification of hedonic regressions: Non-nested tests on measures of neighborhood quality
No abstract is available for this item.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010.
"Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin," Working Papers 0703, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25512, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2007. "If Alonso Was Right: Accessibility as Determinant for Attractiveness of Urban Location," Working Papers 012, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Delores Conway & Christina Li & Jennifer Wolch & Christopher Kahle & Michael Jerrett, 2010. "A Spatial Autocorrelation Approach for Examining the Effects of Urban Greenspace on Residential Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 150-169, August.
- Hans R. Isakson & Mark D. Ecker, 2001. "An Analysis of the Influence of Location in the Market for Undeveloped Urban Fringe Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 30-41.
- David Andersson, 2010. "Hotel attributes and hedonic prices: an analysis of internet-based transactions in Singapore’s market for hotel rooms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 229-240, April.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Basil Sharp & Michael Krausse, "undated". "Measuring Environmental Effects On Property Values: Analysis of Spatially Variable Relationships," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600087, EcoMod.
- Julia Koschinsky & Nancy Lozano-Gracia & Gianfranco Piras, 2012. "The welfare benefit of a home’s location: an empirical comparison of spatial and non-spatial model estimates," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 319-356, July.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Staff Paper Series 442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2008. "Award-Winning Architecture and Urban Revitalization: The Case of “Olympic Arenas” in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg," Working Papers 0814, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Philippe Apparicio & Anne-Marie Séguin & Daniel Naud, 2008. "The Quality of the Urban Environment Around Public Housing Buildings in Montréal: An Objective Approach Based on GIS and Multivariate Statistical Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 355-380, May.
- Arguea, Nestor M. & Hsiao, Cheng, 2000. "Market Values of Environmental Amenities: A Latent Variable Approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 104-126, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:27:y:1990:i:1:p:97-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed