Transportation system change and urban structure in two-transport mode setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Selod, Harris, 2006.
"The political economy of urban transport-system choice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 983-1005, August.
- Brueckner, Jan & Selod, Harris, 2004. "The Political Economy of Urban Transport System Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 4682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth Button, 1998. "Where did the ?new urban economics? go?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p358, European Regional Science Association.
- Sofia F. Franco, 2015. "Downtown Parking Supply, Work-Trip Mode Choice and Urban Spatial Structure," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp598, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Qing Su & Joseph S. DeSalvo, 2008. "The Effect Of Transportation Subsidies On Urban Sprawl," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 567-594.
- Felix Creutzig & Rainer MÃ¼hlhoff & Julia RÃ¶mer, 2012. "One Planet Mobility - Transforming Cities towards Low-Carbon Mobility," Working Papers 1, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin, revised Feb 2012.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Effects of Railway Investments in a Polycentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:25:y:1989:i:3:p:346-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .