Nonubiquitous transportation and urban population density gradients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miquel-Angel Garcia-Lopez, 2011. "The accessibility city. When transport infrastructure matters in urban spatial structure," ERSA conference papers ersa10p521, European Regional Science Association.
- Ivan Muñiz & Anna Galindo, 2001. "Estructura metropolitana y funciones de densidad residencial. El caso de la región metropolitana de Barcelona," Working Papers wp0103, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Grover,Arti & Lall,Somik V., 2016. "Jobs in the city : explaining urban spatial structure in Kampala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7655, The World Bank.
- Ivan Muñiz & Anna Galindo & Miguel Ángel García, 2002. "Cubic spline population density functions and subcentre delimitation. The case of Barcelona," Working Papers wpdea0209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Kaza, Nikhil & Towe, Charles A. & Ye, Xin, 2011.
"A Hybrid Land Conversion Model Incorporating Multiple End Uses,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Kaza, Nikhil & Towe, Charles & Ye, Xin, 2011. "A Hybrid Land Conversion Model Incorporating Multiple End Uses," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 341-359, December.
- Möller, Joachim & Zierer, Marcus, 2014.
"The Impact of the German Autobahn Net on Regional Labor Market Performance: A Study Using Historical Instrument Variables,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Möller & Marcus Zierer, 2014. "The Impact Of The German Autobahn Net On Regional Labor Market Performance: A Study Using Historical Instrument Variables," Working Paper Series in Economics 329, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ivan Muñiz & Ana Galindo & Miguel Angel García, 2002. "Urban spatial structure and suburbanisation. The case of the Barcelona Metropolitan," Working Papers wp0202, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Paul K. Asabere & Forrest E. Huffman, 1996. "Thoroughfares and Apartment Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 9-16.
- Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel, 2012. "Urban spatial structure, suburbanization and transportation in Barcelona," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 176-190.
- Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel, 2010. "Population suburbanization in Barcelona, 1991-2005: Is its spatial structure changing?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 119-132, June.
- Miquel- Àngel Garcia-López, 2012. "Urban spatial structure, suburbanization and transportation in Barcelona," Working Papers 2012/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:eee:juecon:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:18-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:20:y:1986:i:1:p:97-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .