Optimal residential density and road transportation
No abstract is available for this item.
- Henderson, J Vernon & Regan, Tanner & Venables, Anthony J, 2016.
"Building the city: sunk capital, sequencing, and institutional frictions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Tanner Regan & Anthony J. Venables, 2016. "Building the city: sunk capital, sequencing andinstitutional frictions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66536, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Tanner Regan & Anthony J. Venables, 2016. "Building the City: Urban Transition and Institutional Frictions," SERC Discussion Papers 0196, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2016. "Vehicle fuel-efficiency choices, emission externalities, and urban sprawl," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 24-36.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2015. "Vehicle Fuel-Efficiency Choices, Emission Externalities, and Urban Sprawl," MPRA Paper 66922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2012. "Endogenous vehicle-type choices in a monocentric city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 749-760.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2012. "Endogenous Vehicle-Type Choices in a Monocentric City," MPRA Paper 47589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1980. "Theories of urban externalities," MPRA Paper 24614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Lara, Michel & de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Piperno, Serge, 2013. "Congestion pricing and long term urban form: Application to Paris region," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 282-295.
- Michel De Lara & André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Serge Piperno, 2013. "Congestion pricing and long term urban form: Application to Paris region," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00783811, HAL.
- Michel De Lara & André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Serge Piperno, 2008. "Congestion pricing and long term urban form: Application to Ile-de-France," Working Papers hal-00348439, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:1:y:1974:i:2:p:230-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed