Highway pricing and capacity choice under uncertain demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Borger, Bruno & Wouters, Sandra, 1998.
"Transport externalities and optimal pricing and supply decisions in urban transportation: a simulation analysis for Belgium,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 163-197, March.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WOUTERS, Sandra, 1995. "Transport externalities and optimal pricing and supply decisions in urban transportation: A simulation analysis for Belgium," SESO Working Papers 1995015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Xinying Fu & Vincent van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2015. "Private Road Networks with Uncertain Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-092/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Nov 2017.
- Achim I. Czerny & Erik T. Verhoef & Anming Zhang, 2015. "A Theory of Continuous Uncertainty Types," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-065/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lindsey, Robin & de Palma, André, 2014.
"Cost recovery from congestion tolls with long-run uncertainty,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 119-132.
- Robin Lindsey & André De Palma, 2013. "Cost Recovery from Congestion Tolls with Long-run Uncertainty," Working Papers hal-00784299, HAL.
- Robin Lindsey & André De Palma, 2014. "Cost recovery from congestion tolls with long-run uncertainty," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01311130, HAL.
- Richard Arnott, 1986. "Information and Time-Of-Use Decisions in Stochastically Congestable Facilities," Discussion Papers 788, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Song, Dong-Ping & Lyons, Andrew & Li, Dong & Sharifi, Hossein, 2016. "Modeling port competition from a transport chain perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 75-96.
- repec:eee:transb:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:93-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yao, Tao & Wei, Mike Mingcheng & Zhang, Bo & Friesz, Terry, 2012. "Congestion derivatives for a traffic bottleneck with heterogeneous commuters," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1454-1473.
- Richard Arnott, 1992. "Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Free Access," Discussion Papers 974, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Xinying Fu & Vincent A.C. van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2017. "Private Road Supply in Networks with Heterogeneous Users," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-025/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 12 Dec 2017.
- Lu, Zhaoyang & Meng, Qiang, 2017. "Analysis of optimal BOT highway capacity and economic toll adjustment provisions under traffic demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 17-37.
- Xiao, Yibin & Fu, Xiaowen & Zhang, Anming, 2013. "Demand uncertainty and airport capacity choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 91-104.
- Jyh-Fa Tsai & Chih-Peng Chu, 2003. "The analysis of regulation on private highway investment under a build-operate-transfer scheme," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-243, May.
- Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng, 2010. "Analysis of the optimal length of road expansion - A case study of the Taipei metropolitan area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 147-158, March.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:12:y:1982:i:1:p:122-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .