Chinese resource security policies and the restructuring of the Asia-Pacific iron ore market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore H. Moran, 2010.
"China's Strategy to Secure Natural Resources: Risks, Dangers, and Opportunities,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa92.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2010. "China's Strategy to Secure Natural Resources: Risks, Dangers, and Opportunities," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa92, October.
- Rogers, Christopher D. & Robertson, Kirsty & Robertson, Kirsty, 1987. "Long term contracts and market stability : The case of iron ore," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Pei Sun, 2007. "Is the state-led industrial restructuring effective in transition China? Evidence from the steel sector," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(4), pages 601-624, July.
- Sukagawa, Paul, 2010. "Is iron ore priced as a commodity? Past and current practice," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 54-63, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:340-346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Germeshausen, Robert & Panke, Timo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014.
"Investigating the influence of firm characteristics on the ability to exercise market power: A stochastic frontier analysis approach with an application to the iron ore market,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
14-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Germeshausen, Robert & Panke, Timo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "Investigating the Influence of Firm Characteristics on the Ability to Exercise Market Power - A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach with an Application to the Iron Ore Market," EWI Working Papers 2014-17, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Pustov, Alexander & Malanichev, Alexander & Khobotilov, Ilya, 2013. "Long-term iron ore price modeling: Marginal costs vs. incentive price," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 558-567.
- Chen, Wenhui & Lei, Yalin & Jiang, Yong, 2016. "Influencing factors analysis of China’s iron import price: Based on quantile regression model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 68-76.
- Ma, Yiqun, 2013. "Iron ore spot price volatility and change in forward pricing mechanism," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 621-627.
- Wu, Jinxi & Yang, Jie & Ma, Linwei & Li, Zheng & Shen, Xuesi, 2016. "A system analysis of the development strategy of iron ore in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 32-40.
More about this item
KeywordsIron ore; Price negotiations; Foreign investment; China; Steel industry; Resource security;
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- Q37 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:3:p:331-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .