Is iron ore priced as a commodity? Past and current practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaochun Huang & Akira Tanaka, 2017. "Industrial Organization of China’s Steel Industry and the Restructuring of the Asia-Pacific Iron Ore Market," Discussion papers e-17-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Hurst, Luke, 2015. "The development of the Asian iron ore market: A lesson in long-run market contestability," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 22-29.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:340-346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akira Tanaka & Xiaochun Huang, 2017. "Structural Change in Mass-Procurement Systems: China’s Iron and Steel Industry and the Global Iron Ore Market," Discussion papers e-17-005, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Germeshausen, Robert & Panke, Timo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014.
"Investigating the influence of firm characteristics on the ability to exercise market power: A stochastic frontier analysis approach with an application to the iron ore market,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
14-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Germeshausen, Robert & Panke, Timo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "Investigating the Influence of Firm Characteristics on the Ability to Exercise Market Power - A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach with an Application to the Iron Ore Market," EWI Working Papers 2014-17, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Scheuplein, Christoph, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Macroeconomic Growth: the Case of the Steel Industry," MPRA Paper 66756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pustov, Alexander & Malanichev, Alexander & Khobotilov, Ilya, 2013. "Long-term iron ore price modeling: Marginal costs vs. incentive price," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 558-567.
- Chen, Wenhui & Lei, Yalin & Jiang, Yong, 2016. "Influencing factors analysis of China’s iron import price: Based on quantile regression model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 68-76.
- Wilson, Jeffrey D., 2012. "Chinese resource security policies and the restructuring of the Asia-Pacific iron ore market," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 331-339.
- Wårell, Linda, 2014. "The effect of a change in pricing regime on iron ore prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 16-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:54-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.