Assessing the long-term supply risks for mineral raw materials--a combined evaluation of past and future trends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Radetzki, Marian, 2006. "The anatomy of three commodity booms," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 56-64, March.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:12-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vanessa Bach & Markus Berger & Natalia Finogenova & Matthias Finkbeiner, 2017. "Assessing the Availability of Terrestrial Biotic Materials in Product Systems (BIRD)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-35, January.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0114-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaoli Liu & Xin Li & Minxi Wang, 2016. "Analysis of Aluminum Resource Supply Structure and Guarantee Degree in China Based on Sustainable Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Stepanek, Christian & Walter, Matthias & Rathgeber, Andreas, 2013. "Is the convenience yield a good indicator of a commodity's supply risk?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 395-405.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:899-915 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:bioerq:v:2:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s41247-017-0028-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:sysdyn:v:32:y:2016:i:3-4:p:279-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glöser, Simon & Tercero Espinoza, Luis & Gandenberger, Carsten & Faulstich, Martin, 2015. "Raw material criticality in the context of classical risk assessment," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 35-46.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:173-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goe, Michele & Gaustad, Gabrielle, 2014. "Identifying critical materials for photovoltaics in the US: A multi-metric approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 387-396.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0119-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41260-016-0038-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Helbig, Christoph & Bradshaw, Alex M. & Kolotzek, Christoph & Thorenz, Andrea & Tuma, Axel, 2016. "Supply risks associated with CdTe and CIGS thin-film photovoltaics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 422-433.
- Gleich, Benedikt & Achzet, Benjamin & Mayer, Herbert & Rathgeber, Andreas, 2013. "An empirical approach to determine specific weights of driving factors for the price of commodities—A contribution to the measurement of the economic scarcity of minerals and metals," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 350-362.
- Dewulf, Jo & Blengini, Gian Andrea & Pennington, David & Nuss, Philip & Nassar, Nedal T., 2016. "Criticality on the international scene: Quo vadis?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 169-176.
- Daw, Georges, 2017.
"Security of mineral resources: A new framework for quantitative assessment of criticality,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 173-189.
- Georges Daw, 2017. "Security of mineral resources: A new framework for quantitative assessment of criticality," Post-Print hal-01591701, HAL.
- Georges Daw, 2017. "Security of mineral resources: A new framework for quantitative assessment of criticality," Post-Print halshs-01552131, HAL.
- Lapko, Yulia & Trucco, Paolo & Nuur, Cali, 2016. "The business perspective on materials criticality: Evidence from manufacturers," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 93-107.
- Elshkaki, Ayman & Graedel, T.E., 2014. "Dysprosium, the balance problem, and wind power technology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 548-559.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2014. "Four harmonic cycles explain and predict commodity currencies' wide long term fluctuations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 135-151.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomobile industry Copper Indicators Market analysis Mining Procurement Raw material Mineral resources Resource management Risk mitigation Supply risk Supply and demand Security of supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:34:y:2009:i:4:p:161-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.