Mining and social development: Refocusing community investment using multi-criteria decision analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hilson, Gavin & Murck, Barbara, 2000. "Sustainable development in the mining industry: clarifying the corporate perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 227-238.
- de Graaf, H. J. & Musters, C. J. M. & ter Keurs, W. J., 1996. "Sustainable development: looking for new strategies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 205-216, March.
- Warhurst, Alyson & Mitchell, Paul, 2000. "Corporate social responsibility and the case of Summitville mine," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 91-102.
- Humphreys, David, 2000. "A business perspective on community relations in mining," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 127-131.
- Humphreys, D., 2001. "Sustainable development: can the mining industry afford it?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 1-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wirth, Herbert & Kulczycka, Joanna & Hausner, Jerzy & Koński, Maciej, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Communication about social and environmental disclosure by large and small copper mining companies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 53-60.
- Vintró, Carla & Fortuny, Jordi & Sanmiquel, Lluís & Freijo, Modesto & Edo, Joaquín, 2012. "Is corporate social responsibility possible in the mining sector? Evidence from Catalan companies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 118-125.
- van der Plank, Sien & Walsh, Bríd & Behrens, Paul, 2016. "The expected impacts of mining: Stakeholder perceptions of a proposed mineral sands mine in rural Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 129-136.
- Sonter, L.J. & Moran, C.J. & Barrett, D.J., 2013. "Modeling the impact of revegetation on regional water quality: A collective approach to manage the cumulative impacts of mining in the Bowen Basin, Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 670-677.
- Sinan Erzurumlu, S. & Erzurumlu, Yaman O., 2015. "Sustainable mining development with community using design thinking and multi-criteria decision analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 6-14.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:366-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reynolds, Joanna & Egan, Matt & Renedo, Alicia & Petticrew, Mark, 2015. "Conceptualising the ‘community’ as a recipient of money – A critical literature review, and implications for health and inequalities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 88-97.
- Ruiz Martín, Antonio & Rodríguez Díaz, Manuel & Ruíz San Román, José Antonio, 2014. "Measure of the mining image," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 23-30.
- Mason, Claire M. & Paxton, Gillian & Parsons, Richard & Parr, Joanna M. & Moffat, Kieren, 2014. "“For the benefit of Australians”: Exploring national expectations of the mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 1-8.
- repec:agh:journl:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:63-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walsh, Bríd & van der Plank, Sien & Behrens, Paul, 2017. "The effect of community consultation on perceptions of a proposed mine: A case study from southeast Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 163-171.
- Shen, Lixin & Muduli, Kamalakanta & Barve, Akhilesh, 2015. "Developing a sustainable development framework in the context of mining industries: AHP approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 15-26.
- Lin, Philip T. & Li, Bin & Bu, Danlu, 2015. "The relationship between corporate governance and community engagement: Evidence from the Australian mining companies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 28-39.
- Vigya Sharma & Tapan Sarker, 2013. "Sustainable resource development in Asia: challenges and opportunities," Chapters,in: The Asian Century, Sustainable Growth and Climate Change, chapter 10, pages 225-252 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:39-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.