Sustainable development: can the mining industry afford it?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raut, Rakesh D. & Narkhede, Balkrishna & Gardas, Bhaskar B., 2017. "To identify the critical success factors of sustainable supply chain management practices in the context of oil and gas industries: ISM approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 33-47.
- Esteves, A.M., 2008. "Mining and social development: Refocusing community investment using multi-criteria decision analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-47, March.
- Vintró, Carla & Fortuny, Jordi & Sanmiquel, Lluís & Freijo, Modesto & Edo, Joaquín, 2012. "Is corporate social responsibility possible in the mining sector? Evidence from Catalan companies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 118-125.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1265-:d:106006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Upstill, Garrett & Hall, Peter, 2006. "Innovation in the minerals industry: Australia in a global context," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 137-145, September.
- Olli Salmi, 2008. "Drivers for adopting environmental management systems in the post-Soviet mining industry," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 51-77, March.
- Gómez-Márquez, Iván & Alejano, Leandro R. & García Bastante, Fernando, 2011. "Mining compatibility with other projects in Spain: Solutions and benefits," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 22-29, March.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey, 2005. "Economics of Natural Resource Scarcity: The State of the Debate," Discussion Papers dp-05-14, Resources For the Future.
- Luthra, Sunil & Kumar, Sanjay & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid, 2015. "Barriers to renewable/sustainable energy technologies adoption: Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 762-776.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:547-:d:134638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filippou, Dimitrios & King, Michael G., 2011. "R&D prospects in the mining and metals industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 276-284, September.
- Badera Jarosław, 2014. "Problems of the social non-acceptance of mining projects with particular emphasis on the European Union – a literature review," Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 27-34, March.
- Basil M. H. Sharp, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Environment and Economic Framework Integration," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Cynthia Akwei, 2015. "Evaluation of Implementation of the Sustainability Agenda for Sustainable Development in a Developing Country," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503731, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:27:y:2001:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .