The effect of benefits generated from interacting with branded mobile apps on consumer satisfaction and purchase intentions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Susan & Clark, Moira & Samouel, Phillip & Hair, Neil, 2012. "Online Customer Experience in e-Retailing: An empirical model of Antecedents and Outcomes," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 308-322.
- Zhao, Zhenzhen & Balagué, Christine, 2015. "Designing branded mobile apps: Fundamentals and recommendations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 305-315.
- Bruner, Gordon II & Kumar, Anand, 2005. "Explaining consumer acceptance of handheld Internet devices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 553-558, May.
- Choi, Hun & Kim, Youngchan & Kim, Jinwoo, 2011. "Driving factors of post adoption behavior in mobile data services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1212-1217.
- Christy M.K. Cheung & Gloria W.W. Chan & Moez Limayem, 2005. "A Critical Review of Online Consumer Behavior: Empirical Research," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 3(4), pages 1-19, October.
- Calder, Bobby J. & Malthouse, Edward C. & Schaedel, Ute, 2009. "An Experimental Study of the Relationship between Online Engagement and Advertising Effectiveness," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 321-331.
- Bellman, Steven & Potter, Robert F. & Treleaven-Hassard, Shiree & Robinson, Jennifer A. & Varan, Duane, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Branded Mobile Phone Apps," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 191-200.
- Tong V. Wang & Rogier J. D. Potter van Loon & Martijn J. van den Assem & Dennie van Dolder, 2016. "Number preferences in lotteries," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 11(3), pages 243-259, May.
- Chei Sian Lee & Dion Hoe-Lian Goh & Alton Y. K. Chua & Rebecca P. Ang, 2010. "Indagator: Investigating perceived gratifications of an application that blends mobile content sharing with gameplay," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 61(6), pages 1244-1257, June.
- Zhenzhen Zhao & Christine Balagué, 2015. "Designing branded mobile apps : fundamentals and recommendations," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01273668, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Felix, Reto & Hinsch, Chris, 2019. "Augmented reality marketing: How mobile AR-apps can improve brands through inspiration," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 43-53.
- Sylwia Sobolewska, 2017. "Mobile Applications in the Process of Information Flow between Companies and Customers," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 44, pages 99-110.
- Sohn, Stefanie, 2017. "Consumer processing of mobile online stores: Sources and effects of processing fluency," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 137-147.
- Iyer, Pramod & Davari, Arezoo & Mukherjee, Amaradri, 2018. "Investigating the effectiveness of retailersâ€™ mobile applications in determining customer satisfaction and repatronage intentions? A congruency perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 235-243.
- McLean, Graeme & Al-Nabhani, Khalid & Wilson, Alan, 2018. "Developing a Mobile Applications Customer Experience Model (MACE)- Implications for Retailers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 325-336.
- Carlson, Jamie & Rahman, Mohammad M. & Taylor, Alexander & Voola, Ranjit, 2019. "Feel the VIBE: Examining value-in-the-brand-page-experience and its impact on satisfaction and customer engagement behaviours in mobile social media," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 149-162.
- McLean, Graeme & Osei-Frimpong, Kofi & Al-Nabhani, Khalid & Marriott, Hannah, 2020. "Examining consumer attitudes towards retailers' m-commerce mobile applications – An initial adoption vs. continuous use perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 139-157.
- Molinillo, Sebastian & Navarro-GarcÃa, Antonio & Anaya-SÃ¡nchez, Rafael & Japutra, Arnold, 2020. "The impact of affective and cognitive app experiences on loyalty towards retailers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Ronggang Zhou & Xiaorui Wang & Yuhan Shi & Renqian Zhang & Leyuan Zhang & Haiyan Guo, 2019. "Measuring e-service quality and its importance to customer satisfaction and loyalty: an empirical study in a telecom setting," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 477-499, September.
- Edward C. S. Ku & Chun-Der Chen, 2020. "Flying on the clouds: how mobile applications enhance impulsive buying of low cost carriers," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 14(1), pages 23-45, March.
- Jiang, Yubo & Du, Xin & Jin, Tao, 2019. "Using combined network information to predict mobile application usage," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 515(C), pages 430-439.
More about this item
KeywordsUsage and gratification approach; Experiential engagement; Mobile apps;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:313-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.