Integrating commercial and residential pickup and delivery networks: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I. & Zan, Jing, 2010. "Validating vehicle routing zone construction using Monte Carlo simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 73-85, October.
- Mulvey, John M. & Beck, Michael P., 1984. "Solving capacitated clustering problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 339-348, December.
- A I Jarrah & J F Bard, 2011. "Pickup and delivery network segmentation using contiguous geographic clustering," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 62(10), pages 1827-1843, October.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Chapleau, Suzanne & Landry, Philippe-Eric & Mercure, Hélène, 1989. "An algorithm for the design of mailbox collection routes in urban areas," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 271-280, August.
- Langevin, André & Soumis, François, 1989. "Design of multiple-vehicle delivery tours satisfying time constraints," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 123-138, April.
- Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2007. "Design of vehicle routing zones for large-scale distribution systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1079-1093, December.
- Andreas Drexl & Knut Haase, 1999. "Fast Approximation Methods for Sales Force Deployment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1307-1323, October.
- Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I., 2009. "Large-scale constrained clustering for rationalizing pickup and delivery operations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 542-561, June.
- Anuj Mehrotra & Ellis L. Johnson & George L. Nemhauser, 1998. "An Optimization Based Heuristic for Political Districting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1100-1114, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Zhenzhen & Liu, Mengyang & Lim, Andrew, 2015. "A memetic algorithm for the patient transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 60-71.
- Liu, Ran & Xie, Xiaolan & Garaix, Thierry, 2014. "Hybridization of tabu search with feasible and infeasible local searches for periodic home health care logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 17-32.
- Matthias Winkenbach & Alain Roset & Stefan Spinler, 2016. "Strategic Redesign of Urban Mail and Parcel Networks at La Poste," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 445-458, October.
- Lahyani, Rahma & Coelho, Leandro C. & Khemakhem, Mahdi & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frédéric, 2015. "A multi-compartment vehicle routing problem arising in the collection of olive oil in Tunisia," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork design; Pickup and delivery; Case study; Policy analysis; Column generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:706-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.