Large-scale constrained clustering for rationalizing pickup and delivery operations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lan, Lawrence W., 2001. "Genetic clustering algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 413-427, December.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Chapleau, Suzanne & Landry, Philippe-Eric & Mercure, Hélène, 1989. "An algorithm for the design of mailbox collection routes in urban areas," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 271-280, August.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1984. "The length of tours in zones of different shapes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-145, April.
- Mourgaya, M. & Vanderbeck, F., 2007. "Column generation based heuristic for tactical planning in multi-period vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1028-1041, December.
- Hanif D. Sherali & J. Cole Smith, 2001. "Improving Discrete Model Representations via Symmetry Considerations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(10), pages 1396-1407, October.
- Koskosidis, Yiannis A. & Powell, Warren B., 1992. "Clustering algorithms for consolidation of customer orders into vehicle shipments," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 365-379, October.
- Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2007. "Design of vehicle routing zones for large-scale distribution systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1079-1093, December.
- Bard, Jonathan F. & Purnomo, Hadi W., 2005. "Preference scheduling for nurses using column generation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 510-534, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I., 2013. "Integrating commercial and residential pickup and delivery networks: A case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 706-720.
- Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I. & Zan, Jing, 2010. "Validating vehicle routing zone construction using Monte Carlo simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 73-85, October.
- Özdamar, Linet & Demir, Onur, 2012. "A hierarchical clustering and routing procedure for large scale disaster relief logistics planning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 591-602.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:70-101 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClustering Randomized heuristic Pickup and delivery operations Set covering Case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:43:y:2009:i:5:p:542-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .