Reducing the number of setups for CNC punch presses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Konak, Abdullah & Kulturel-Konak, Sadan & Azizoglu, Meral, 2008. "Minimizing the number of tool switching instants in Flexible Manufacturing Systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 298-307, December.
- Tang, Lixin & Wang, Gongshu, 2008. "Decision support system for the batching problems of steelmaking and continuous-casting production," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 976-991, December.
- Gribkovskaia, Irina V. & Kovalev, Sergey & Werner, Frank, 2010. "Batching for work and rework processes on dedicated facilities to minimize the makespan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 522-527, December.
- Koksalan, Murat & Burak Keha, Ahmet, 2003. "Using genetic algorithms for single-machine bicriteria scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 543-556, March.
- Tang, Lixin & Zhao, Yufang, 2008. "Scheduling a single semi-continuous batching machine," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 992-1004, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malaguti, Enrico & Medina Durán, Rosa & Toth, Paolo, 2014. "Approaches to real world two-dimensional cutting problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 99-115.
More about this item
KeywordsOperations management; Sheet metal production; Tool switching optimization; Genetic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:226-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.