Reducing the number of setups for CNC punch presses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Konak, Abdullah & Kulturel-Konak, Sadan & Azizoglu, Meral, 2008. "Minimizing the number of tool switching instants in Flexible Manufacturing Systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 298-307, December.
- Tang, Lixin & Wang, Gongshu, 2008. "Decision support system for the batching problems of steelmaking and continuous-casting production," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 976-991, December.
- Gribkovskaia, Irina V. & Kovalev, Sergey & Werner, Frank, 2010. "Batching for work and rework processes on dedicated facilities to minimize the makespan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 522-527, December.
- Koksalan, Murat & Burak Keha, Ahmet, 2003. "Using genetic algorithms for single-machine bicriteria scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 543-556, March.
- Tang, Lixin & Zhao, Yufang, 2008. "Scheduling a single semi-continuous batching machine," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 992-1004, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malaguti, Enrico & Medina Durán, Rosa & Toth, Paolo, 2014. "Approaches to real world two-dimensional cutting problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 99-115.
More about this item
KeywordsOperations management; Sheet metal production; Tool switching optimization; Genetic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:226-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .