Computing globally optimal (s,S,T) inventory policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khouja, Moutaz, 1999. "The single-period (news-vendor) problem: literature review and suggestions for future research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 537-553, October.
- Silver, Edward A. & Bischak, Diane P., 2011. "The exact fill rate in a periodic review base stock system under normally distributed demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 346-349, June.
- Tijms, H. C. & Groenevelt, H., 1984. "Simple approximations for the reorder point in periodic and continuous review (s, S) inventory systems with service level constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, August.
- Donald L. Iglehart, 1963. "Optimality of (s, S) Policies in the Infinite Horizon Dynamic Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 259-267, January.
- Richard Ehrhardt, 1979. "The Power Approximation for Computing (s, S) Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(8), pages 777-786, August.
- Lagodimos, A. G., 1993. "Models for evaluating the performance of serial and assembly MRP systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 49-68, July.
- Uday S. Rao, 2003. "Properties of the Periodic Review (R, T) Inventory Control Policy for Stationary, Stochastic Demand," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Arthur F. Veinott, Jr. & Harvey M. Wagner, 1965. "Computing Optimal (s, S) Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 525-552, March.
- Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2011. "The cost of using stationary inventory policies when demand is non-stationary," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 410-415, August.
- Ellis L. Johnson, 1968. "On (s, S) Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 80-101, September.
- Serfozo, Richard & Stidham, Shaler, 1978. "Semi-stationary clearing processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 165-178, January.
- Yu-Sheng Zheng, 1992. "On Properties of Stochastic Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Axsater, Sven & Rosling, Kaj, 1994. "Multi-level production-inventory control: Material requirements planning or reorder point policies?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 405-412, June.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Michael O'Hagan & Bertil Lundh, 1965. "An Empirical Study of Exactly and Approximately Optimal Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 690-723, May.
- Eliezer Naddor, 1975. "Optimal and Heuristic Decisions in Single-and Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(11), pages 1234-1249, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:112-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avinadav, Tal & Henig, Mordecai I., 2015. "Exact accounting of inventory costs in stochastic periodic-review models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 89-98.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:72-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rossi, Roberto & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan, 2015. "Piecewise linear approximations for the static–dynamic uncertainty strategy in stochastic lot-sizing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 126-140.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain; Newsvendor; Optimal review period; Stochastic demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:5:p:660-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.