Optimal and Heuristic Decisions in Single-and Multi-Item Inventory Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bichescu, Bogdan C. & Fry, Michael J., 2009. "A numerical analysis of supply chain performance under split decision rights," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 358-379, April.
- Altay, Nezih & Litteral, Lewis A. & Rudisill, Frank, 2012. "Effects of correlation on intermittent demand forecasting and stock control," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 275-283.
- Zied Babai, M. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Teunter, Ruud, 2010. "On the empirical performance of (T,Â s,Â S) heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 466-472, April.
- Kevin H. Shang & Sean X. Zhou & Geert-Jan van Houtum, 2010. "Improving Supply Chain Performance: Real-Time Demand Information and Flexible Deliveries," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 430-448, May.
- Altay, Nezih & Rudisill, Frank & Litteral, Lewis A., 2008. "Adapting Wright's modification of Holt's method to forecasting intermittent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 389-408, February.
- Baker, H. & Ehrhardt, R., 1995. "A dynamic inventory model with random replenishment quantities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 109-116, February.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Christou, I.T. & Skouri, K., 2012. "Computing globally optimal (s,S,T) inventory policies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 660-671.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:21:y:1975:i:11:p:1234-1249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.