The supplier selection problem with quantity discounts and truckload shipping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Saltzman & Frederick S. Hillier, 1992. "A Heuristic Ceiling Point Algorithm for General Integer Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 263-283, February.
- Ravi Anupindi & Ram Akella, 1993. "Diversification Under Supply Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 944-963, August.
- Xia, Weijun & Wu, Zhiming, 2007. "Supplier selection with multiple criteria in volume discount environments," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 494-504, October.
- Chauhan, Satyaveer Singh & Proth, Jean-Marie, 2003. "The concave cost supply problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 374-383, July.
- Maqbool Dada & Nicholas C. Petruzzi & Leroy B. Schwarz, 2007. "A Newsvendor's Procurement Problem when Suppliers Are Unreliable," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 9-32, August.
- Zhang, Ju-liang & Zhang, Ming-yu, 2011. "Supplier selection and purchase problem with fixed cost and constrained order quantities under stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice E. & Vakharia, Asoo J., 2007. "Single versus multiple supplier sourcing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 95-112, October.
- Awasthi, A. & Chauhan, S.S. & Goyal, S.K. & Proth, Jean-Marie, 2009. "Supplier selection problem for a single manufacturing unit under stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 229-233, January.
- E. Angelelli & R. Mansini & M. Vindigni, 2009. "Exploring greedy criteria for the dynamic traveling purchaser problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 17(2), pages 141-158, June.
- Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice & Vakharia, Asoo J., 2008. "Heuristics for sourcing from multiple suppliers with alternative quantity discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 317-329, April.
- Verma, Rohit & Pullman, Madeleine E., 1998. "An analysis of the supplier selection process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 739-750, December.
- Meir J. Rosenblatt & Yale T. Herer & Ilan Hefter, 1998. "Note. An Acquisition Policy for a Single Item Multi-Supplier System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 96-100, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2014. "Joint supplier selection and scheduling of customer orders under disruption risks: Single vs. dual sourcing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 83-95.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:903-917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeki Ayağ & Funda Samanlioglu, 2016. "An intelligent approach to supplier evaluation in automotive sector," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 889-903, August.
- Hu, Kuo-Jen & Yu, Vincent F., 2016. "An integrated approach for the electronic contract manufacturer selection problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 68-81.
- Bertazzi, Luca & Bosco, Adamo & Laganà, Demetrio, 2015. "Managing stochastic demand in an Inventory Routing Problem with transportation procurement," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 112-121.
- Jain, Vipul & Panchal, Gajanan B. & Kumar, Sameer, 2014. "Universal supplier selection via multi-dimensional auction mechanisms for two-way competition in oligopoly market of supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 127-137.
- Manerba, Daniele & Mansini, Renata, 2012. "An exact algorithm for the Capacitated Total Quantity Discount Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 287-300.
- Yu, Yugang & Hong, Zhaofu & Zhang, Linda L. & Liang, Liang & Chu, Chengbin, 2013. "Optimal selection of retailers for a manufacturing vendor in a vendor managed inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 273-284.
- Zissis, Dimitris & Ioannou, George & Burnetas, Apostolos, 2015. "Supply chain coordination under discrete information asymmetries and quantity discounts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 21-29.
- Wan, Shu-Ping & Li, Deng-Feng, 2013. "Fuzzy LINMAP approach to heterogeneous MADM considering comparisons of alternatives with hesitation degrees," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 925-940.
- Bianchessi, N. & Mansini, R. & Speranza, M.G., 2014. "The distance constrained multiple vehicle traveling purchaser problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 73-87.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:276-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 0. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Tan, Tarkan & Alp, Osman, 2016. "Optimal sourcing from alternative capacitated suppliers with general cost structures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 26-32.
- Zhou, Yuan & Xie, Jinxing, 2014. "Potentially self-defeating: Group buying in a two-tier supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 42-52.
- Heese, H. Sebastian, 2015. "Single versus multiple sourcing and the evolution of bargaining positions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 125-133.
More about this item
KeywordsSupplier selection; Quantity discounts; Truckload shipping rates; Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:4:p:445-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .