The supplier selection problem with quantity discounts and truckload shipping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Saltzman & Frederick S. Hillier, 1992. "A Heuristic Ceiling Point Algorithm for General Integer Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 263-283, February.
- Ravi Anupindi & Ram Akella, 1993. "Diversification Under Supply Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 944-963, August.
- Xia, Weijun & Wu, Zhiming, 2007. "Supplier selection with multiple criteria in volume discount environments," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 494-504, October.
- Chauhan, Satyaveer Singh & Proth, Jean-Marie, 2003. "The concave cost supply problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 374-383, July.
- Maqbool Dada & Nicholas C. Petruzzi & Leroy B. Schwarz, 2007. "A Newsvendor's Procurement Problem when Suppliers Are Unreliable," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 9-32, August.
- Zhang, Ju-liang & Zhang, Ming-yu, 2011. "Supplier selection and purchase problem with fixed cost and constrained order quantities under stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice E. & Vakharia, Asoo J., 2007. "Single versus multiple supplier sourcing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 95-112, October.
- Awasthi, A. & Chauhan, S.S. & Goyal, S.K. & Proth, Jean-Marie, 2009. "Supplier selection problem for a single manufacturing unit under stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 229-233, January.
- E. Angelelli & R. Mansini & M. Vindigni, 2009. "Exploring greedy criteria for the dynamic traveling purchaser problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 17(2), pages 141-158, June.
- Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice & Vakharia, Asoo J., 2008. "Heuristics for sourcing from multiple suppliers with alternative quantity discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 317-329, April.
- Verma, Rohit & Pullman, Madeleine E., 1998. "An analysis of the supplier selection process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 739-750, December.
- Meir J. Rosenblatt & Yale T. Herer & Ilan Hefter, 1998. "Note. An Acquisition Policy for a Single Item Multi-Supplier System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 96-100, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:119-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Kuo-Jen & Yu, Vincent F., 2016. "An integrated approach for the electronic contract manufacturer selection problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 68-81.
- Bianchessi, N. & Mansini, R. & Speranza, M.G., 2014. "The distance constrained multiple vehicle traveling purchaser problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 73-87.
- Zeki Ayağ & Funda Samanlioglu, 2016. "An intelligent approach to supplier evaluation in automotive sector," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 889-903, August.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:276-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:903-917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 0. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Bertazzi, Luca & Bosco, Adamo & Laganà, Demetrio, 2015. "Managing stochastic demand in an Inventory Routing Problem with transportation procurement," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 112-121.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1128-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Yugang & Hong, Zhaofu & Zhang, Linda L. & Liang, Liang & Chu, Chengbin, 2013. "Optimal selection of retailers for a manufacturing vendor in a vendor managed inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 273-284.
- Zhou, Yuan & Xie, Jinxing, 2014. "Potentially self-defeating: Group buying in a two-tier supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 42-52.
- Jain, Vipul & Panchal, Gajanan B. & Kumar, Sameer, 2014. "Universal supplier selection via multi-dimensional auction mechanisms for two-way competition in oligopoly market of supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 127-137.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1941-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zissis, Dimitris & Ioannou, George & Burnetas, Apostolos, 2015. "Supply chain coordination under discrete information asymmetries and quantity discounts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 21-29.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2014. "Joint supplier selection and scheduling of customer orders under disruption risks: Single vs. dual sourcing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 83-95.
- Tan, Tarkan & Alp, Osman, 2016. "Optimal sourcing from alternative capacitated suppliers with general cost structures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 26-32.
- Wan, Shu-Ping & Li, Deng-Feng, 2013. "Fuzzy LINMAP approach to heterogeneous MADM considering comparisons of alternatives with hesitation degrees," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 925-940.
- Heese, H. Sebastian, 2015. "Single versus multiple sourcing and the evolution of bargaining positions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 125-133.
- Manerba, Daniele & Mansini, Renata, 2012. "An exact algorithm for the Capacitated Total Quantity Discount Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 287-300.
More about this item
KeywordsSupplier selection; Quantity discounts; Truckload shipping rates; Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:4:p:445-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.