Preparation of chemotherapy drugs: Planning policy for reduced waiting times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Federgruen & H. Groenevelt, 1988. "M/G/c Queueing Systems with Multiple Customer Classes: Characterization and Control of Achievable Performance Under Nonpreemptive Priority Rules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(9), pages 1121-1138, September.
- Harper, P. R. & Shahani, A. K. & Gallagher, J. E. & Bowie, C., 2005. "Planning health services with explicit geographical considerations: a stochastic location-allocation approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 141-152, April.
- Robbins, Matthew J. & Jacobson, Sheldon H., 2011. "Pediatric vaccine procurement policy: The monopsonist's problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 589-597, December.
- Litvak, Nelly & van Rijsbergen, Marleen & Boucherie, Richard J. & van Houdenhoven, Mark, 2008. "Managing the overflow of intensive care patients," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 998-1010, March.
- Syam, Siddhartha S. & Côté, Murray J., 2010. "A location-allocation model for service providers with application to not-for-profit health care organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 157-166, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic modeling Queueing systems Pharmacy Chemotherapy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:2:p:181-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .