Pediatric vaccine procurement policy: The monopsonist's problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Sewell & Sheldon Jacobson, 2003. "Using an Integer Programming Model to Determine the Price of Combination Vaccines for Childhood Immunization," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 261-284, March.
- Yu, Haisheng & Zeng, Amy Z. & Zhao, Lindu, 2009. "Single or dual sourcing: decision-making in the presence of supply chain disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 788-800, August.
- Matthew Robbins & Sheldon Jacobson & Edward Sewell, 2010. "Pricing strategies for combination pediatric vaccines and their impact on revenue: Pediarix® or Pentacel®?," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 54-64, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duijzer, L.E. & van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Dekker, R., 2017. "Literature Review - the vaccine supply chain," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-01, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Masselink, Inge H.J. & van der Mijden, Thomas L.C. & Litvak, Nelly & Vanberkel, Peter T., 2012. "Preparation of chemotherapy drugs: Planning policy for reduced waiting times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 181-187, April.
- Robbins, Matthew J. & Lunday, Brian J., 2016. "A bilevel formulation of the pediatric vaccine pricing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 634-645.
More about this item
KeywordsOperational/OR Policy analysis Mathematical programming Cost models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:589-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.