Pediatric vaccine procurement policy: The monopsonist's problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Sewell & Sheldon Jacobson, 2003. "Using an Integer Programming Model to Determine the Price of Combination Vaccines for Childhood Immunization," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 261-284, March.
- Yu, Haisheng & Zeng, Amy Z. & Zhao, Lindu, 2009. "Single or dual sourcing: decision-making in the presence of supply chain disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 788-800, August.
- Matthew Robbins & Sheldon Jacobson & Edward Sewell, 2010. "Pricing strategies for combination pediatric vaccines and their impact on revenue: Pediarix® or Pentacel®?," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 54-64, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duijzer, L.E. & van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Dekker, R., 2017. "Literature Review - the vaccine supply chain," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-01, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Masselink, Inge H.J. & van der Mijden, Thomas L.C. & Litvak, Nelly & Vanberkel, Peter T., 2012. "Preparation of chemotherapy drugs: Planning policy for reduced waiting times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 181-187, April.
- Robbins, Matthew J. & Lunday, Brian J., 2016. "A bilevel formulation of the pediatric vaccine pricing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 634-645.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:174-192 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOperational/OR Policy analysis Mathematical programming Cost models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:589-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .