Resource portfolio planning of make-to-stock products using a constraint programming-based genetic algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2000. "Tool capacity planning for semiconductor fabrication facilities under demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 545-558, February.
- Bashyam, T. C. A., 1996. "Competitive capacity expansion under demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 89-114, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsu, P.H. & Wee, H.M. & Teng, H.M., 2010. "Preservation technology investment for deteriorating inventory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 388-394, April.
- Martínez-Costa, Carme & Mas-Machuca, Marta & Benedito, Ernest & Corominas, Albert, 2014. "A review of mathematical programming models for strategic capacity planning in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 66-85.
- Li, Gang & Jiang, Hongxun & He, Tian, 2015. "A genetic algorithm-based decomposition approach to solve an integrated equipment-workforce-service planning problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Ramasesh, Ranga V., 2010. "Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 118-135, June.
- Yuan Bian & David Lemoine & Thomas Yeung & Nathalie Bostel & Vincent Hovelaque & Jean-Laurent Viviani & Fabrice Gayraud, 2018. "A dynamic lot-sizing-based profit maximization discounted cash flow model considering working capital requirement financing cost with infinite production capacity," Post-Print halshs-01683781, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCapacity planning Resource portfolio Genetic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:237-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.