A study of maintenance technology implementation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doll, WJ & Vonderembse, MA, 1991. "The evolution of manufacturing systems: Towards the post-industrial enterprise," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 401-411.
- Dimnik, TP & Johnston, DA, 1993. "Manufacturing managers and the adoption of advanced manufacturing technology," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 155-162, March.
- Currie, WL, 1989. "The art of justifying new technology to top management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 409-418.
- McLoughlin, Ian & Rose, Howard & Clark, Jon, 1985. "Managing the introduction of new technology," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 251-262.
- Pintelon, LM & Van Wassenhove, LN, 1990. "A maintenance management tool," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-70.
- Efraim Turban, 1967. "The Use of Mathematical Models in Plant Maintenance Decision Making," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(6), pages 342-358, February.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carnero Moya, M. Carmen, 2004. "The control of the setting up of a predictive maintenance programme using a system of indicators," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 57-75, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmaintenance technology implementation case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:23:y:1995:i:1:p:79-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.