Accounts of accounts: En route to an economic psychology of personal finance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shefrin, Hersh M & Thaler, Richard H, 1988. "The Behavioral Life-Cycle Hypothesis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(4), pages 609-43, October.
- Becker, G.S., 1991.
"Habits, Addictions, and Traditions,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
91-8, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Gary S. Becker, 1991. "Habits, Addictions, and Traditions," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 71, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Ranyard, Rob & Craig, Gill, 1995. "Evaluating and budgeting with instalment credit: An interview study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 449-467, September.
- Winnett, Adrian & Lewis, Alan, 1995. "Household accounts, mental accounts, and savings behaviour: Some old economics rediscovered?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 431-448, September.
- van Veldhoven, Gery M. & Groenland, Edward A. G., 1993. "Exploring saving behaviour: A framework and a research agenda," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 507-522, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:16:y:1995:i:3:p:469-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.