Habits, Addictions, and Traditions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gary S. Becker, 1991. "Habits, Addictions, and Traditions," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 71, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Schmeidler & Itzhak Gilboa, 1994.
"Reaction to Price Changes and Aspiration Level Adjustments,"
023, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001. "Reaction to Price Changes and Aspiration Level Adjustments," Post-Print hal-00752292, HAL.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1994. "Reaction to Price Changes and Aspiration Level Adjustments," Discussion Papers 1110, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Figenbaum, Erik & Hovi, Jon, 2020.
"Would my driving pattern change if my neighbor were to buy an emission-free car?,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Snorre Kverndokk & Erik Figenbaum & Jon Hovi, 2019. "Would my driving pattern change if my neighbor were to buy an emission-free car?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7679, CESifo.
- Shouyu Yao & Zhuoqun Wang & Mengyue Sun & Jing Liao & Feiyang Cheng, 2020. "Top executives’ early‐life experience and financial disclosure quality: impact from the Great Chinese Famine," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(5), pages 4757-4793, December.
- Donald Cox & Oded Stark, 1993.
"Intergenerational Transfers And Demonstration Effect,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
244, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Donald Cox & Oded Stark, 1996. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 329., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Croix, David de la & Michel, Philippe, 1999.
"Optimal growth when tastes are inherited,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 519-537, February.
- de La Croix, D. & Michel, P., 1997. "Optimal Growth When Tastes Are Inherited," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a21, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- De La Croix, D. & Michel, P., 1997. "Optimal Growth when Tastes are Inherited," ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica 168, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists).
- de la Croix, David & Michel, Philippe, 1997. "Optimal growth when tastes are inherited," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 1997012, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Jun 1997.
- Manel Baucells & Lin Zhao, 2020. "Everything in Moderation: Foundations and Applications of the Satiation Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(12), pages 5701-5719, December.
- Hui Xiong & Ying‐Ju Chen, 2016. "Nonlinear pricing with consumer satiation," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 63(5), pages 386-400, August.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 1996. "Rational behavior and economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 263-285, March.
- Bélyácz, Iván & Kovács, Kármen, 2021. "Az egyén kognitív korlátaitól viselkedésének előrejelezhetőségéig [From the cognitive boundaries of individuals to the predictability of their behaviour]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 132-149.
- Strulik, Holger, 2020.
Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 37(C).
- Strulik, Holger, 2019. "Opioid epidemics," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 371, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dr Ronald W. McQuaid, 1996. "Lifelong Learning And Local Economic Development," Working Paper p22, Departement of Economics, Napier University.
- de la Croix, David & Michel, Philippe, 1997. "Altruism and self-refrain," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 1998010, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Apr 1998.
More about this item
Keywordstaxes ; consumption ; decision making;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chicer:91-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/erchius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.