Groups perform better than the best individuals on Letters-to-Numbers problems
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 88 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bottger, Preston C. & Yetton, Philip W., 1988. "An integration of process and decision scheme explanations of group problem solving performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 234-249, October.
- Laughlin, Patrick R., 1999. "Collective Induction: Twelve Postulates," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 50-69, October.
- Reagan-Cirincione, Patricia, 1994. "Improving the Accuracy of Group Judgment: A Process Intervention Combining Group Facilitation, Social Judgment Analysis, and Information Technology," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 246-270, May.
- Davis, James H., 1992. "Some compelling intuitions about group consensus decisions, theoretical and empirical research, and interpersonal aggregation phenomena: Selected examples 1950-1990," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-38, June.
- Irving Lorge & Herbert Solomon, 1955. "Two models of group behavior in the solution of eureka-type problems," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 20(2), pages 139-148, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:88:y:2002:i:2:p:605-620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.