Peaks-over-threshold stability of multivariate generalized Pareto distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Falk & René Michel, 2006. "Testing for Tail Independence in Extreme Value models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(2), pages 261-290, June.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- E. Kaufmann & R. Reiss, 1993. "Strong convergence of multivariate point processes of exceedances," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(3), pages 433-444, September.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2001. "Expected Shortfall: a natural coherent alternative to Value at Risk," Papers cond-mat/0105191, arXiv.org.
- Falk, Michael & Reiss, Rolf-Dieter, 2005. "On Pickands coordinates in arbitrary dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 426-453, February.
- Carlo Acerbi & Claudio Nordio & Carlo Sirtori, 2001. "Expected Shortfall as a Tool for Financial Risk Management," Papers cond-mat/0102304, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsPeaks-over-threshold stability Multivariate extreme value distribution Multivariate generalized Pareto distribution Excess distribution Linear portfolio Expected shortfall;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:4:p:715-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .