Two-Step Likelihood Estimation Procedure for Varying-Coefficient Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Zongwu & Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 2000. "Functional-coefficient regression models for nonlinear time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Zongwu & Li, Qi & Park, Joon Y., 2009. "Functional-coefficient models for nonstationary time series data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 101-113, February.
- repec:wyi:journl:002108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zongwu Cai & Huaiyu Xiong, 2013. "Effient Estimation of Partially Varying Coefficient Instrumental Variables Models," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Cai, Zongwu & Das, Mitali & Xiong, Huaiyu & Wu, Xizhi, 2006. "Functional coefficient instrumental variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 207-241, July.
- repec:wyi:journl:002112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:126-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zongwu Cai & Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "Some Recent Developments in Nonparametric Finance," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Zongwu Cai & Qi Li, 2013. "Some Recent Develop- ments on Nonparametric Econometrics," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Byeong U. Park & Enno Mammen & Young K. Lee & Eun Ryung Lee, 2015. "Varying Coefficient Regression Models: A Review and New Developments," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(1), pages 36-64, April.
- Zongwu Cai & Henong Li, 2013. "Convergency and Divergency of Functional Coefficient Weak Instrumental Variables Models," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- repec:wyi:journl:002114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Zongwu & Xiao, Zhijie, 2012.
"Semiparametric quantile regression estimation in dynamic models with partially varying coefficients,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 413-425.
- Zongwu Cai & Zhijie Xiao, 2010. "Semiparametric Quantile Regression Estimation in Dynamic Models with Partially Varying Coefficients," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 761, Boston College Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:27-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xialu Liu & Zongwu Cai & Rong Chen, 2015. "Functional coefficient seasonal time series models with an application of Hawaii tourism data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 719-744, September.
- repec:wyi:journl:002096 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsasymptotic normality generalized linear model local polynomial fitting mean squared errors optimal convergent rate varying-coefficient model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:82:y:2002:i:1:p:189-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.