Dependence and Order in Families of Archimedean Copulas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mesfioui, Mhamed & Quessy, Jean-François, 2008. "Dependence structure of conditional Archimedean copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 372-385, March.
- A. Sancetta & Satchell, S.E., 2001. "Bernstein Approximations to the Copula Function and Portfolio Optimization," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0105, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mulero, Julio & Pellerey, Franco & Rodríguez-Griñolo, Rosario, 2010. "Stochastic comparisons for time transformed exponential models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 328-333, April.
- Huang, Jen-Jsung & Lee, Kuo-Jung & Liang, Hueimei & Lin, Wei-Fu, 2009. "Estimating value at risk of portfolio by conditional copula-GARCH method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 315-324, December.
- Okhrin Ostap & Okhrin Yarema & Schmid Wolfgang, 2013. "Properties of hierarchical Archimedean copulas," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(1), pages 21-54, March.
- Ostap Okhrin & Yarema Okhrin & Wolfgang Schmid, 2009. "Properties of Hierarchical Archimedean Copulas," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frahm, Gabriel, 2006. "On the extremal dependence coefficient of multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(14), pages 1470-1481, August.
- Hofert, Marius & Mächler, Martin & McNeil, Alexander J., 2012. "Likelihood inference for Archimedean copulas in high dimensions under known margins," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 133-150.
- Quessy, Jean-François & Bahraoui, Tarik, 2014. "Weak convergence of empirical and bootstrapped C-power processes and application to copula goodness-of-fit," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 16-36.
More about this item
KeywordsArchimedean copula bivariate distribution multivariate distribution concordance ordering lower tail dependence upper tail dependence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:60:y:1997:i:1:p:111-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.