Inference for multivariate normal mixtures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tadesse, Mahlet G. & Sha, Naijun & Vannucci, Marina, 2005. "Bayesian Variable Selection in Clustering High-Dimensional Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 602-617, June.
- Raftery, Adrian E. & Dean, Nema, 2006. "Variable Selection for Model-Based Clustering," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 168-178, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seo, Byungtae & Lindsay, Bruce G., 2010. "A computational strategy for doubly smoothed MLE exemplified in the normal mixture model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1930-1941, August.
- Kim, Daeyoung & Seo, Byungtae, 2014. "Assessment of the number of components in Gaussian mixture models in the presence of multiple local maximizers," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 100-120.
- Nicolas Depraetere & Martina Vandebroek, 2014. "Order selection in finite mixtures of linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 871-911, August.
- Seo, Byungtae & Kim, Daeyoung, 2012. "Root selection in normal mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2454-2470.
- Ray, Surajit & Ren, Dan, 2012. "On the upper bound of the number of modes of a multivariate normal mixture," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 41-52.
- Ingrassia, Salvatore & Rocci, Roberto, 2011. "Degeneracy of the EM algorithm for the MLE of multivariate Gaussian mixtures and dynamic constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1715-1725, April.
- Holzmann, Hajo & Schwaiger, Florian, 2016. "Testing for the number of states in hidden Markov models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 318-330.
- Alexandrovich, Grigory, 2014. "A note on the article ‘Inference for multivariate normal mixtures’ by J. Chen and X. Tan," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 245-248.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate normal mixture Penalized maximum likelihood estimator Strong consistency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:7:p:1367-1383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.