Price Inflexibility in Markets with Repeat Purchasing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scitovsky, Tibor, 1978. "Asymmetries in Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 227-37, November.
- McDonald, Ian M, 1987. "Customer Markets, Trade Unions and Stagflation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 139-53, May.
- Kling, Arnold, 1982. "Imperfect Information and Price Rigidity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 145-54, January.
- Stiglitz, J E, 1979. "Equilibrium in Product Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 339-45, May.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989.
"Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-38, June.
- John McMillan & Peter B. Morgan, 1988. "Price Dispersion, Price Flexibility, and Repeated Purchasing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 883-902, November.
- Sibly, Hugh, 1992. "Asymmetric Information Flows in Customer Markets," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 323-41, October.
- McDonald, Ian M, 1990. "The Setting of Retail Prices in a Customer Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(195), pages 322-28, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Competition and the Number of Firms in a Market: Are Duopolies More Competitive than Atomistic Markets?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1041-61, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:23:y:2001:i:3:p:459-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.