Reciprocal Delegated Monitoring in the Japanese Main Bank System
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
- Kazuo Ogawa & Elmer Sterken & Ichiro Tokutsu, 2005. "Bank Control and the Number of Bank Relations of Japanese Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1589, CESifo Group Munich.
- Santos, Joao A.C. & Rumble, Adrienne S., 2006. "The American keiretsu and universal banks: Investing, voting and sitting on nonfinancials' corporate boards," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 419-454, May.
- Mark Spiegel & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2003.
"Financial Turbulence and the Japanese Main Bank Relationship,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 205-223, June.
- Spiegel, M.M. & Yamori, N., 2000. "Financial Turbulence and the Japanese Main Bank Relationship," Papers pb00-04, Economisch Institut voor het Midden en Kleinbedrijf-.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009. "Bank Ties and Firm Performance in Japan: Some Evidence since FY2002," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Patrick McGuire, 2009. "Bank ties and firm performance in Japan: some evidence since FY2002," BIS Working Papers 272, Bank for International Settlements.
- Numata, Shingo & Takeda, Fumiko, 2010. "Stock market reactions to audit failure in Japan: The case of Kanebo and ChuoAoyama," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 175-199, June.
- Abe, Naohito & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2007. "Employment policy and corporate governance-- An empirical comparison of the stakeholder and the profit-maximization model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 346-368, June.
- K. O’Shaughnessy & Eric Gedajlovic & Patrick Reinmoeller, 2007. "The influence of firm, industry and network on the corporate social performance of Japanese firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 283-303, September.
- Nguyen, Pascal, 2011. "Corporate governance and risk-taking: Evidence from Japanese firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 278-297, June.
- Racic, Stanko, 2010. "Is Japanese management superior? Evidence from the performance of the USA targets in partial acquisitions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 14-34, February.
- Sanchez-Bueno, Maria J. & Usero, Belen, 2014. "How may the nature of family firms explain the decisions concerning international diversification?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1311-1320.
- M. Konishi & Y. Yasuda, 2003. "Evidence on a cause of Japan's prolonged banking crisis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(13), pages 853-855.
- Takanori Tanaka, 2009. "Managerial Entrenchment, Banker Distribution, and Corporate Governance: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Osano, Hiroshi, 1997. "An Evolutionary Model of Corporate Governance and Employment Contracts," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 403-436, September.
- Yao, Jun & Ouyang, Hongbing, 2007. "Dark-side evidence on bank-firm relationship in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 198-213, March.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Kumar, Raman & Sarin, Atulya, 1995. "The role of corporate groupings in controlling agency conflicts: The case of keiretsu," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(2-3), pages 319-335, July.
- Mark M. Spiegel & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2000. "Financial turbulence and the Japanese main bank," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2000-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ogawa, Kazuo & Sterken, Elmer & Tokutsu, Ichiro, 2007. "Why do Japanese firms prefer multiple bank relationship? Some evidence from firm-level data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2003. "Conflicts of Interest in Japanese Insolvencies: The Problem of Bank Rescues," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-240, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chollete, Lorán, 2008. "The Propagation of Financial Extremes: An Application to Subprime Market Spillovers," Discussion Papers 2008/2, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2001. "The Myth of the Main Bank: Japan and Comparative Corporate Governance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-131, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:8:y:1994:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed