The impact of technology transfer and R & D on productivity growth in Taiwanese industry: Microeconometric analysis using plant and firm-level data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Braga, Helson & Willmore, Larry, 1991. "Technological Imports and Technological Effort: An Analysis of Their Determinants in Brazilian Firms," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 421-432, June.
- Basant, Rakesh & Fikkert, Brian, 1996. "The Effects of R&D, Foreign Technology Purchase, and Domestic and International Spillovers on Productivity in Indian Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 187-199, May.
- Ashish Arora, 1995. "Licensing Tacit Knowledge: Intellectual Property Rights And The Market For Know-How," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 41-60.
- Montalvo, Jose G. & Yafeh, Yishay, 1994. "A microeconometric analysis of technology transfer : The case of licensing agreements of Japanese firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 227-244, June.
- Arora, Ashish, 1996. "Contracting for tacit knowledge: the provision of technical services in technology licensing contracts," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 233-256, August.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- Odagiri, Hiroyuki, 1983. "R & D Expenditures, Royalty Payments, and Sales Growth in Japanese Manufacturing Corporations," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 61-71, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bee Yan Aw & Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2011.
"R&D Investment, Exporting, and Productivity Dynamics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1312-1344, June.
- Bee Yan Aw & Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2009. "R&D Investment, Exporting, and Productivity Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chia-Lin CHANG & Stéphane ROBIN, 2006. "Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: the case of Taiwan in the 1990s," Working Papers of BETA 2006-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Arup MITRA & Chandan SHARMA, 2012. "Are reforms productive? Explaining productivity and efficiency in the Indian manufacturing," Working Papers 201233, CERDI.
- Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "R&D and productivity in the Indian pharmaceutical firms," MPRA Paper 31681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupeng Zhang & Hongbo Duan & Jianghua Zhou, 2016. "Investigating determinants of inter-regional technology transfer in China: a network analysis with provincial patent data," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 345-364, March.
- Belderbos, Rene & Ito, Banri & Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 2008.
"Intra-firm technology transfer and R&D in foreign affiliates: Substitutes or complements? Evidence from Japanese multinational firms,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 310-319, September.
- Belderbos, René & Ito, Banri & Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 2008. "Intra-firm Technology Transfer and R&D in Foreign Affiliates: Substitutes or Complements? Evidence from Japanese Multinational Firms," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mitra, Arup & Sharma, Chandan & Véganzonès-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2014. "Trade liberalization, technology transfer, and firms’ productive performance: The case of Indian manufacturing," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-15.
- Javad Sadeghzadeh, 2014. "Innovation Subsidies: Misallocation and Technology Upgrade," 2014 Papers psa1207, Job Market Papers.
- Zhou Wei & Adel Ben Youssef, 2012.
"The productivity impact of international technology transfer in China: Empirical investigation on Chinese regions,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1590-1603.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Zhou Wei, 2011. "The productivity impact of international technology transfer in China: Empirical investigation on Chinese regions," Post-Print halshs-01081458, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:20:y:2006:i:2:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .