Monthly rent with variable deposit: A new form of rental contract in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent W. Ambrose & Sunwoong Kim, 2003. "Modeling the Korean Chonsei Lease Contract," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 53-74, March.
- Kim, Kyung-Hwan, 1990. "An analysis of inefficiency due to inadequate mortgage financing: The case of Seoul, Korea," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 371-390, November.
- Follain, James & Lim, Gill-Chin & Renaud, Bertrand, 1980. "The demand for housing in developing countries: The case of Korea," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-336, May.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Han, Jaehye Kim, 1989. "Housing wealth, housing finance, and tenure in Korea," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 211-234, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2015. "Use of Hedonic Prices to Estimate Capitalization Rate," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 303-316.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2013.
"Financial repression and housing investment: An analysis of the Korean chonsei,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 338-358.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2012. "Financial Repression and Housing Investment: An Analysis of the Korean Chonsei," MPRA Paper 47586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2013.
- Kyung-Hwan Kim & Chang-Moo Lee & Young-Man Lee, 2014. "Rental housing system and housing market volatility: monthly rent-based vs. asset-based systems," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis and Housing, chapter 12, pages 296-312 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsMonthly-rent-with-variable-deposit Leverage-effect-seeking hypothesis Deposit-to-monthly-rent conversion rate Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:19:y:2010:i:4:p:315-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.